Post-Game Talk: Calgary Flames at New York Rangers 2/24/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
We should have separate threads for each individual player (no merging of Talbot/Lundqvist)

We can always discuss the game a goalie had in a PGT, just as we can discuss the individual game of any player who played in the game.. As said above, the debate should never venture off into the ridiculous territory that the individual threads get into. That should be strictly for those threads only.

OnlyTruth

Objectivity&Justice
Dec 2, 2013
We should have separate threads for each individual player (no merging of Talbot/Lundqvist)

We can always discuss the game a goalie had in a PGT, just as we can discuss the individual game of any player who played in the game.. As said above, the debate should never venture off into the ridiculous territory that the individual threads get into. That should be strictly for those threads only.

Then where can you say something like "Hank > Talbot"?

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I wonder if the defensive effort will be there next game. I was tired of seeing poor execution there so last night is hopefully a sign of nice things

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I wonder if the defensive effort will be there next game. I was tired of seeing poor execution there so last night is hopefully a sign of nice things

I have to keep pointing this out but Defense in the previous 3 games (esp vs Van & Columbus) wasn't the only issue, it was also the lack of pressing on offense. That was the biggest difference last night, the offense was pressing for 3 periods even if they didn't have much to show for it. That kept the flames gassed and away from the D zone resulting in less chances for them.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The Rangers are 29-3-3 and their last 35 games not against the Lightning or Islanders. That's not a typo.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@HartnettHockey: #NYR winger Rick Nash said he's still experiencing some tightness, but he's ready to go tonight.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad