Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
addison-png.397303

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
6 points in 4 games. Pretty sketchy defensively, but huge confidence with the puck and in the offensive zone. Good start for him.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
He's looking good. As a smaller guy, I think he can learn a ton from another small Dman, Spurgeon. A guy like Goligoski can probably help, too.
He's not super fast, but he has quick moves and seems to process things well when he has the puck. If some of our bigger LHD prospects develop like ROR and Hunt he will pair well with them.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
If Addison can keep this up(well, not a PPG+ pace), or anything close to it, then Dumba should be gone at the TDL. Nothiong against Matt, but i just don't see him taking less on what is likely to be his biggest contract of his career, and our cap situation doesn't allow us to pay him market rate.

Reactions: MuckOG

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
For all that BG gets criticized, we have to applaud him on this one, no? It could be argued that Addison alone is worth more than Zucker right now, and certainly going forward, especially if you factor in cap hit. Lambos is just gravy.
Yes, although you could say that every GM needs stuff like this or else they're no longer GMs.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
For all that BG gets criticized, we have to applaud him on this one, no? It could be argued that Addison alone is worth more than Zucker right now, and certainly going forward, especially if you factor in cap hit. Lambos is just gravy.

This was a good trade for BG imo. Credit to him for this one.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
I applaud Jim Rutherford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad