Prospect Info: Cale Makar - D [4th Overall]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
It was their conference tournament. UMass has qualified for the national tournament, so he still has to play in that. Brackets will be unveiled tonight, tournament starts next Thursday. If/when they lose in that tournament his season will be over.
Ahh alright ! Thank you I was expecting his season to end but was also sad that his team lost. Weird feeling though :laugh:

Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

Hornstar

Feb 3, 2018
I get a lot of stories on my phone about the avs. One in particular that I got was talking about cale pulling a will butcher and playing another year in college. I'm not familiar with what it would take to prevent this other than to throw him into our line up. If he goes back another year, would he become a free agent the year after?

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I get a lot of stories on my phone about the avs. One in particular that I got was talking about cale pulling a will butcher and playing another year in college. I'm not familiar with what it would take to prevent this other than to throw him into our line up. If he goes back another year, would he become a free agent the year after?
He's not going back to college

Barklez

Bednar Fanboy
Mar 27, 2011
BC

He would have to play two more seasons of NCAA, Jr and Sr years. There's zero chance he goes that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad