Prospect Info: Cale Makar - D [4th Overall] Part III: Not A Prospect Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
I was gunna be thrilled if he hit that total over a full 82 games his first time dealing with an NHL schedule. Hard to be anything but impressed by this kid.

Did you see I complimented your hockey evaluation skills with respect to Zibs! (don't get a big head cgf, my friend):thumbu:

Reactions: cgf

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Special player, before the season started it was considered somewhat outrageous to suggest we are in for one of the best rookie Dman seasons ever. Heiskanen was the stud that couldn't be topped.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
stocking up, in case you run out of toilet paper?

f***ing brilliant!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

yeaher

May 3, 2019
Top three rookie since 2000 along with Ovi and Crosby. Orr level skater, I think he should win the Norris let alone the Calder, not a defender in the league I'd take over, last defender of his class was Lidstrom. The fact we are talking about the Calder is taking the piss, who gives a f***, the guy is a generational player, and if you have watched the game for 40 years you know that. The Avs had to rely on him v the Rangers to score, 3 f***ing goals, 3 f***ing assists. The guy is going to put up a 125+ point season as a defense in the next couple years guaranteed. People who want to argue about Timmy or Johnnue Hughes being better, are like someone telling me a fan cools me better than an AC, get f***ed.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Top three rookie since 2000 along with Ovi and Crosby. Orr level skater, I think he should win the Norris let alone the Calder, not a defender in the league I'd take over, last defender of his class was Lidstrom. The fact we are talking about the Calder is taking the piss, who gives a f***, the guy is a generational player, and if you have watched the game for 40 years you know that. The Avs had to rely on him v the Rangers to score, 3 f***ing goals, 3 f***ing assists. The guy is going to put up a 125+ point season as a defense in the next couple years guaranteed. People who want to argue about Timmy or Johnnue Hughes being better, are like someone telling me a fan cools me better than an AC, get f***ed.
notsureifserious.gif

Reactions: Murzu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad