C/W Gabe Perreault - Boston College, NCAA (2023, 23rd, NYR)

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Best forward on the NTDP u17s so far this season. His brother Jacob went the OHL route so will be interesting to see if Gabe goes that route too as Sarnia owns his rights. He is quite a bit smaller than his brother though so NCAA might be more suitable for him

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He’s the best playmaker in a very weak group of playmakers on the 2005 NTDP group.

I can’t see him being a center. He’s undersized and I don’t love his skating. Don’t see him as that gritty either. The playmaking/sense is really good, but that may be it. I see him as like a late second/early third round prospect going into next season.

Goingintothe3rd

Jun 19, 2019
Small area IQ and playmaking very strong. Nice touch around net also. Agree with Buchnevich. When you watch the attrition of what it takes to play a long time in the NHL, strong and skilled will take jobs. Late second and or early third also.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
He’s now listed at 5’11. Same as his two brothers. I think he started last season at 5’9 on some listings. Can’t hurt his draft stock. Not as undersized anymore.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Most improved player on the 18’s this season, in my estimation.

I think he’s a first rounder. Two inches taller and also improved his skating. Might even be able to attempt to play center, although he’s been playing RW.

His playmaking and hockey sense is absolutely elite.

Reactions: BKarchitect

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad