C Tim Stützle (2020, 3rd, OTT) Part 2

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
Not a good idea for shot blocking to become apart of a skill players game, especially someone who's supposed to be your franchise player

*player is competitive and does anything it takes*

Idk I think its a bad thing you guys. Does he have TOO much heart?

Oct 18, 2011
*player is competitive and does anything it takes*

Idk I think its a bad thing you guys. Does he have TOO much heart?
Why would any team want their top offensive talents blocking shots and risking getting hurt

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Why would any team want their top offensive talents blocking shots and risking getting hurt

I don't think he's suggesting it's good to go into the old NYR Torts turtle shell/soccer wall of shotblocking, just that it's a good trait that a guy is so competitive that he's not even willing to concede a shot when down 4-1.

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
Better to care too much than not enough. Definitely good to see him competing hard like that but yeah I'd rather he save most of the shot blocking for the playoffs.

He didn't even celebrate his 2nd or 3rd goals this season because the Sens were getting blown out when he scored them. Dude just wants to win.

umma gumma

Apr 8, 2005
I don't think he's suggesting it's good to go into the old NYR Torts turtle shell/soccer wall of shotblocking, just that it's a good trait that a guy is so competitive that he's not even willing to concede a shot when down 4-1.
Exactly. On top of that, the players on the bench take notice of that stuff. Shortly after Jimmy's block, Watson did the same.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Still sour that the Wings couldn't have drafted this kid. This guy is going to put up 80+ points on the regular in the next few years.

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Watching him play you can tell he's going to be a star.
If I were to guess I'd bet he becomes a similar player to Marner. Better or worse is up to a lot of different variables.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Better to care too much than not enough. Definitely good to see him competing hard like that but yeah I'd rather he save most of the shot blocking for the playoffs.

He didn't even celebrate his 2nd or 3rd goals this season because the Sens were getting blown out when he scored them. Dude just wants to win.

Totally an intangible I didn't give him nearly enough credit for before the draft.

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
Watching him play you can tell he's going to be a star.
If I were to guess I'd bet he becomes a similar player to Marner. Better or worse is up to a lot of different variables.

Well his game changed alot since last year. He looks more like a goalscorer now. So i think this Marner comparism isnt the best.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Well his game changed alot since last year. He looks more like a goalscorer now. So i think this Marner comparism isnt the best.
Yeah I think he has given up on passing to the stone hand players he has with him lol...Him and Batherson were together and looking good but our coach obviously broke that up

Reactions: Adele Dazeem

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018

He should score a bit more than Marner, but I wouldnt call him a prototypical goal scorer. I see him more as a 30+50 guy, which isnt too far from Marner's production.

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
He should score a bit more than Marner, but I wouldnt call him a prototypical goal scorer. I see him more as a 30+50 guy, which isnt too far from Marner's production.

Lets see! I think he can be a 40 goal scorer. His development since last year is amazing.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
No, right now he is looking like far and away the best player from his draft. Obviously that could change, but as of right now it's not close.
Yeah it's too early.... You cant sit there and say hes far and away the best player maybe 3 years from now maybe we can have that conversation. He looks good and if your an Ottawa fan you should be happy. slow down lol
It's also been like a month...

TSJS2020

Jan 6, 2021
Incoming superstar. This trash ass disorganized and lost Ottawa team has held this kid back from taking the league by storm after his WJC performance. We are starting to see why he might be the best player to come out of that 2020 draft like many were thinking including Jim McKenzie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad