C Peyton Krebs - Winnipeg Ice, WHL (2019, 17th, VGK) | Trade to BUF

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
Man this kid is a pleasure to watch. I posted on the Habs board that he reminds me of Brendan Gallagher. A bigger Gallagher with better vision and passing that plays center. He looks like he could hop into the NHL right now. Vegas has a beauty here.

Reactions: TheKrebsCycle

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Man this kid is a pleasure to watch. I posted on the Habs board that he reminds me of Brendan Gallagher. A bigger Gallagher with better vision and passing that plays center. He looks like he could hop into the NHL right now. Vegas has a beauty here.

I liken him to ROR.

Reactions: Eegs

Tutu to

Jan 19, 2013
Toronto
I really like his game and he’s easily been Canada’s second best forward so far but one thing I noticed is his skating isn’t as good as a lot of the scouting reports make it sound. Possibly because of his injury?

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Really wanted the ducks to trade and get him at the draft.

Reactions: Kalv

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Like their parent team the Henderson Silver Knights are killing it from the get go. Good environment for Krebs to develop in. Will we see him up with the Golden Knights at any point this season?

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Right! Completely forgot that the WHL is finally getting going again. He'll bring some valuable pro experience to Winnipeg and should probably dominate.

He dominated last year already. Ahl would be the ideal spot but what can you do ..

Reactions: Eegs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad