C Morgan Frost (2017, 27th, PHI)

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
I wouldn't get to excited...as someone earlier pointed out, Frost started the year with only 5 points in his first 4 games.....that alone makes me dubious
about any chance that Frost can make it in the NHL one day.....sigh.....

CanuckistanFlyerfan

May 10, 2005
I wouldn't get to excited...as someone earlier pointed out, Frost started the year with only 5 points in his first 4 games.....that alone makes me dubious
about any chance that Frost can make it in the NHL one day.....sigh.....

It really doesn't matter what he does from here on out...he could rack up 200 points this season...all that really matters is that slow start where he barely averaged 1.25 ppg. Bust.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
It really doesn't matter what he does from here on out...he could rack up 200 points this season...all that really matters is that slow start where he barely averaged 1.25 ppg. Bust.
I know.....his fate is sealed by that tragically slow start....hopefully at the deadline we can trade him for a fifth rounder....lousy bum.....

Reactions: Hapiii

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
I underestimated this kid since the Summer Camp, but I can see why he lit up the OHL in points. I thought he would be a Steenbergen type of player that would light up his junior league, but would struggle against stronger competition. Even though it was just Denmark, he looked great in the pre-tournament games as well.

Great hands, powerful shot, and can also be an elite playmaker because he has such good vision and hands. Impressive player.

Reactions: Rebels57

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
This kid is gonna be good, could just tell watching him, I think his play style will translate to the NHL fairly easily. Came away very impressed after today. Flyers got a steal

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I really like Frost. He seems like a winner to. Some kids just have that it factor where they will not be denied, Frost seems to have it combined with loads of skill to go along with it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad