C Morgan Frost (2017, 27th, PHI)

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
full

No need to worry about Frost.
That’s cool but can we take a moment to consider how all of the CHL can instantaneously update all player stats, but the freakin multi-billion dollar NHL has wait times of 12-24 hours for the same function?

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
2019-20?

Giroux - Couturier - Konecny
Lindblom - Patrick - Voracek
van Riemsdyk - Frost - Simmonds
Laughton - Vorobyev - Weise/Weal

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
He tries to troll the Flyers every chance he gets. This one bit him in the ass!

:laugh:

It's the same shit that got him banned last time. How sad and pathetic does your life have to be that the only enjoyment you can muster out of your doubtlessly involuntary celibate existence is to re-join the message board you got banned from for trolling, all so you can do the exact same trolling. I mean, I know he has to keep up the charade that he's not SMantzas/Baemon Severson or else he's going to get banned again, but you'd think he'd just stick to talking about his team on their board. But no, dude has a scratch he needs to itch. I imagine he just sits there in his lonely apartment or parents' basement smiling in smug satisfaction whenever he hits Post Reply on yet another not-so-clever, not-so-subtle troll on a Flyers thread, patting himself on the back.

On topic, I'm happy to see Frost is playing well. At this point I'm guessing that Hextall continues with the slow-bake approach and that Frost spends at least some time with the Phantoms next year. There's going to be a complete logjam in Lehigh Valley in 2019-20, but that's what happens when you're drafting often and well, and it's a good problem to have, it's just frustrating when there's clearly dead weight on the big team.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
It's the same **** that got him banned last time. How sad and pathetic does your life have to be that the only enjoyment you can muster out of your doubtlessly involuntary celibate existence is to re-join the message board you got banned from for trolling, all so you can do the exact same trolling. I mean, I know he has to keep up the charade that he's not SMantzas/Baemon Severson or else he's going to get banned again, but you'd think he'd just stick to talking about his team on their board. But no, dude has a scratch he needs to itch. I imagine he just sits there in his lonely apartment or parents' basement smiling in smug satisfaction whenever he hits Post Reply on yet another not-so-clever, not-so-subtle troll on a Flyers thread, patting himself on the back.

On topic, I'm happy to see Frost is playing well. At this point I'm guessing that Hextall continues with the slow-bake approach and that Frost spends at least some time with the Phantoms next year. There's going to be a complete logjam in Lehigh Valley in 2019-20, but that's what happens when you're drafting often and well, and it's a good problem to have, it's just frustrating when there's clearly dead weight on the big team.

Report him for Trolling every time. Thats what I do.

Reactions: Stizzle

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
24 points in 11 games since a certain NJ Devils bumped his thread because he only had 5 points in 4 games. It's almost like this happened!

:wedgie:

Now has 29 points in 15 games including 2 SH goals.

Currently leading the league in points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad