C/LW Anton Lundell - IFK Helsinki, Liiga (2020, 12th, FLA) Part2

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Man you told me Kakko was the most NHL ready prospect there ever was and would be a ppg player. And You made a separate burner account to try and reinforce the point...
You not replying to what I said above means that you in fact do not have any examples of Jokke Nevalainen being biased towards Finns. Can we assume you just pulled that out of your ass?

By the way, I've not made any new accounts. PM a mod and ask how many accounts have used this IP.

Pretty sure what you said about me is also not true, although I do think Kakko will be a PPG player. 99% of the time I spent talking about how Hughes was not nearly as good as people thought he was, my Kakko hyping was quite limited in comparison - though the vast majority of people, including you, thought I was putting Hughes down for the sake of pumping Kakko up, which wasn't the case. I just thought Hughes was quite disappointing and overhyped.

Nevertheless, it's curious how you continue being so obsessed with Finnish prospects.

Last edited:

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
Getting Boldy/Crouse vibes from this dude. Is he really a beast ? or just some safe bottom six nhler ? I need answers people !

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Getting Boldy/Crouse vibes from this dude. Is he really a beast ? or just some safe bottom six nhler ? I need answers people !

For the life of me I cannot figure out why

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Both Boldy and Crouse are wings, though i would argue pretty different types of players. Lundell is a C. I would say that those three players are pretty dissimilar.

Reactions: Ippenator

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
Both Boldy and Crouse are wings, though i would argue pretty different types of players. Lundell is a C. I would say that those three players are pretty dissimilar.
as in high floor prospect / safe prospects. even if they don't hit they should be at least bottom six nhlers, thats what i mean. can you read ? or even try and put 2 and 2 together? hmm guess that answers my question that lundel is just a safe nothing burger prospect. total flop of a player.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Crouse- Big, physical power forward who plays with an edge.

Boldy- Smart, skilled offensive winger with good size. Not particularly physical.

Lundell- Smart, true two way C with good size. Offensive upside open to question.

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
I get Radek Faksa vibes from him which is still a valuable player but not someone who you'd wanna select in the top 10 IMO.

Good IQ (especially defensively) but overall has a very average offensive toolkit and probably below average skating as well to (although apparently is has improved but how much?)

One of the older players in the draft as well, only being 18 days off from being eligible in the 2019 draft as well, so thats probably something to keep in mind as well.

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
I get Radek Faksa vibes from him which is still a valuable player but not someone who you'd wanna select in the top 10 IMO.

Good IQ (especially defensively) but overall has a very average offensive toolkit and probably below average skating as well to (although apparently is has improved but how much?)

One of the older players in the draft as well, only being 18 days off from being eligible in the 2019 draft as well, so thats probably something to keep in mind as well.
Thanks for the honest take DIon, love you buddy !

Reactions: Dion TheFluff

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida

Radek Faksa isn't really a good comparable IMO. I think Lundell has him beat in most catgeories. I also don't know of the upside with him but I would say its definitely higher than Faksa who wasnt even a great junior player.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
You not replying to what I said above means that you in fact do not have any examples of Jokke Nevalainen being biased towards Finns. Can we assume you just pulled that out of your ass?

By the way, I've not made any new accounts. PM a mod and ask how many accounts have used this IP.

Pretty sure what you said about me is also not true, although I do think Kakko will be a PPG player. 99% of the time I spent talking about how Hughes was not nearly as good as people thought he was, my Kakko hyping was quite limited in comparison - though the vast majority of people, including you, thought I was putting Hughes down for the sake of pumping Kakko up, which wasn't the case. I just thought Hughes was quite disappointing and overhyped.

Nevertheless, it's curious how you continue being so obsessed with Finnish prospects.

I mean its not tough to tell where his bias lies taking 5 minutes to scroll thru his twitter.

im sure a mod would disclose that....

You spent your time bashing Hughes and saying Kakko was a far superior prospect, and would have a more successful rookie year easily. He didnt

im not obsessed with Finnish prospects. I am curious about their fanboy poster’s delusions though

Reactions: STLBLUES44

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I think who ever gets Lundell, its Sebastian Aho all over again situation; awesome prospect, but for some reason falls in the rankings, ergo;
doesn't get drafted early as should of. Now Aho felled to the 2nd round, for some reason, Lundell is gonna get drafted in the 1st round thou.

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
I mean its not tough to tell where his bias lies taking 5 minutes to scroll thru his twitter.

im sure a mod would disclose that....

You spent your time bashing Hughes and saying Kakko was a far superior prospect, and would have a more successful rookie year easily. He didnt

im not obsessed with Finnish prospects. I am curious about their fanboy poster’s delusions though
Man you 2 should really get a room already

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Floor of Radek Faksa, ceiling of Mikko Koivu. Split the difference and you get a 2C who scores 40-50pts. in his prime and plays vg+ defense. Not sexy, but very useful.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Floor of Radek Faksa, ceiling of Mikko Koivu. Split the difference and you get a 2C who scores 40-50pts. in his prime and plays vg+ defense. Not sexy, but very useful.

That is a very low end 2C. That's more of a high end 3C.

Reactions: Sick Nuzuki

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad