C/LW Anton Lundell - IFK Helsinki, Liiga (2020, 12th, FLA) Part2

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
More that his skating isnt a concern

And continued to say it was never a problem to begin with anyways lol

For sure crazy comment by him.

How dares he to say his skating has improved after watching him, and you know maybe it isn’t such a big deal as HFboards think?

NJ Fan 12

Jun 23, 2020
New Jersey could certainly use a player of Lundell's calibre and would be crazy to pass on him if he is still on the board when they pick.

Hntz

Jan 6, 2018
Truly a biased take to claim that his skating has improved. I actually ageee so maybe i’m biased too?

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
This is actually true, though. He's not flashy enough for NHL scouts either. He's just too boring.

I’m a wrong with saying that for example Guerin loves played/prospects like Lundell?

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Oh, it's bigdog again with his terrible takes.

Normal sight in prospect threads.

im flattered i have a reputation, thanks

Because it wasn't...?

Was skating a problem for Barkov?

What does Barkov have anything to do with Lundell? Or this conversation in general?

I mean he analyzes Finnish prospects only what do you expect lmao

its because Finnish posters are absolutely bonkers when it comes to their prospects and somebody need to attempt to keep them in reality.

you guys must have no been around during last years Hughes vs Kakko debate. It was absolutely comical whay Fins were feeding me

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
im flattered i have a reputation, thanks

What does Barkov have anything to do with Lundell? Or this conversation in general?

its because Finnish posters are absolutely bonkers when it comes to their prospects and somebody need to attempt to keep them in reality.

you guys must have no been around during last years Hughes vs Kakko debate. It was absolutely comical whay Fins were feeding me
The Kakko hype was justified, and?

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Speaking of reality, can you point to instances in which Jokke Nevalainen showed his bias towards Finnish players? I think he's been quite critical of several of them. Rather mild with Kakko hype, too.
The significance of skating?
Yeah Hughes truly proved himself to be a tier above last season.

Reactions: alexislafreniere

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Man you told me Kakko was the most NHL ready prospect there ever was and would be a ppg player. And You made a separate burner account to try and reinforce the point...
It's pretty common for prospects in Kakko's caliber to be hyped like this, even scouts said he was NHL ready, turns out his physical frame wasn't ready yet for the big show, it happens, if your going to rule out every Finnish poster as biased because of this then idk what to tell you, quite frankly i find Finns very critical of Finnish players if they got flaws, i'm pretty unbiased myself in this manner.

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Looked like man among boys today. One goal and dominated the play away from the puck.

His skating still isn't great but much better than Laine, Barkov and Rantanen had.

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Man you told me Kakko was the most NHL ready prospect there ever was and would be a ppg player. And You made a separate burner account to try and reinforce the point...
Also i've lost count how many posts you've made mentioning this, no offense but it's like your obsessed, calm the f down, Kakko is going to be great, you could see in the playoffs what will come in the future of him, possession monster just like in Liiga.

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Looked like man among boys today. One goal and dominated the play away from the puck.

His skating still isn't great but much better than Laine, Barkov and Rantanen had.
This is the case with Lundell, he has top notch IQ and all the room to learn skills to match it including skating. It's better than having all the skills but no IQ, hence why being "flashy" is not that important because that's a element that a player can easily implement if he's determined enough and i'm sure Lundell with his caliber of IQ will. I'd be surprised if he went outside top 10 and if he does that team will get some incredible value for their pick.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Also i've lost count how many posts you've made mentioning this, no offense but it's like your obsessed, calm the f down, Kakko is going to be great, you could see in the playoffs what will come in the future of him, possession monster just like in Liiga.

I was just underwhelmed after how Liiga fans hyped him. Im a Ranger fan obviously I was him to be great and part of me still hopes it was the lengthy season and lack of rest that caught up to him

This is the case with Lundell, he has top notch IQ and all the room to learn skills to match it including skating. It's better than having all the skills but no IQ, hence why being "flashy" is not that important because that's a element that a player can easily implement if he's determined enough and i'm sure Lundell with his caliber of IQ will. I'd be surprised if he went outside top 10 and if he does that team will get some incredible value for their pick.

Fair enough its just my opinion. Its not like I think hes a bad player. I just have him closer to 20 than 10

Reactions: m0pe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad