C/LW Anton Lundell - IFK Helsinki, Liiga (2020, 12th, FLA) Part2

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
You denigrated Couturier’s scoring, so I thought it was implied, but you’d know better than I would what you meant. Either way, I think projecting him to be as good as Couturier is very lofty. I think projecting anyone from this draft to be at that level aside from Lafreniere is too lofty. Lundell could end up one of the best players in this draft, but I don’t think you are being fair to Couturier. The guy won the Selke this year. I’m not even as big of a fan of him as some people here and I think he’s at least in the discussion to be a top 10 center.
Sure, Coutureier does have reputation and experience, not trying to discredit him, it's just that Lundell does have that potential and i really feel confident in him, hence why i'd be dissapointed if he turned out to be a centre in the 50-60 pt range (prime years). He really has alot of tools to succeed.

Reactions: Ippenator

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
A two wayNHL C scoring 50-60 points is a very good player, and a big win at the #12 pick. having great two way ability allows a team to cheat with their #1 C( or #3C), giving them excess O Zone and PP TOI.

Boxscore scouts might be disappointed. Coaches won't.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Its one of those things that shouldn't happen in pro hockey....HIFK just scored what, 7th goal of the period? or was it 6th?
The game is already 9-0 BTW. 23 shots on goal, 9 goals.......

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Yeah well Jukurit is playing with 20 pylons.

It's a good shot taking what's given but I still consider it a bit weak. Goalie making himself small.
I’m a Florida fan and I agree although we don’t see other players embarrassing Liiga goalies in the same way at this age.

I’m excited to see him dominate especially given his offensive game was supposedly his weakness and given that he has the size to play in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad