C.Hart for 6ft8 behemoth M.Sogaard+

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
fo Flyers DBC; Sogard Formenton
to Sens. Hart, Frost. Tippet
Alex Formenton, the guy exiled to Switzerland for what's thought to be involvement with the Hockey Canada scandal?

And you want Frost and Tippett for him?

Edit: didn't see DBC meaning Debrincat at first. Still want no part of Formenton and trading all those assets for Debrincat and a goalie prospect doesn't make much sense for the Flyers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rebels57

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I'll still take one Ottawa senators 1st round pick in 23, or a top 5 protected 24 pick with a conditional 3rd if the Sens make the playoffs, and a 2nd if they make the 2nd round with Hart playing 40 games.

You can keep all your prospects. We're just going to ruin them anyway. At least let us ruin our own.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Want no part of DeBrincat.
Scorers who are bad on defense get overpaid relative to their net value. Hard pass.
Plus he'll be 26 next season.

I don't see Ottawa as a good trade partner.

Reactions: CutOnDime97

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Scorers who are bad on defense get overpaid relative to their net value. Hard pass.

Send DH your new Chris Neil and he'd be all over it though!

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
What about Batherson and Pinto for Konecny and Tippett!

The Flyers are not trading roster players for anything but draft picks and prospects. They don't need to be making lateral trades like this. They don't get better or considerably younger here.

Maybe something like Pinto + 1st + prospect for Konecny could be worked out.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017

DBC will be getting a massive deal. Massive deals with max term to 26+ year olds are huge mistakes. Flyers should and will know a little bit about that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad