C Curtis Lazar (2013, 17th overall, Ottawa)

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Well there goes the hope of him playing in the World Juniors. We can look forward to him playing in Prague in May though at the Worlds lol.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
So Mike Peca like. Non stop motor, hits anything that moves, as good defensively as he is offensively. He'll be a fan favourite before the end of the season for sure.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
So happy for him.

Great kid and an even better player. Been a treat seeing him up close and in person the last few years and am happy more people are getting to see his skillset on the best stage possible.

He was awesome tonight against Colorado and I wouldn't have expected anything less.

Minister of Offence

Oct 2, 2009
www.chadhargrove.com
Lazar gets word he's sticking.

Remains in a very ideal situation on rookie line with mike Hoffman and mark stone that is creating tons of pressure.

Although he's fine in terms of size right now, his yeoman style will only benefit as he adds strength over the next couple years.

Get a little bit of everything out of lazar.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
It doesn't seem like he's yet been able to establish his offensive game just yet, but from the 3 games ive seen of him he looks like he is fitting in at the NHL level.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Going to love watching this kid. Every time my team will play him, I'll always be glad to see him play.

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
I wish Edmonton pursued him. He is a great guy and a hell of a player.

This.

There is a reason Lazar was compared with Mackinnon and Domi was being one of the best 95 in the age group when they were in their midget seasons. Kid just gets it.

You win with guys like lazar.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Really impressed with his tournament. Thought his smile rubbed off on the rest of the team and helped keep them light when it could have gone sour last night.

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010
Really impressed with his tournament. Thought his smile rubbed off on the rest of the team and helped keep them light when it could have gone sour last night.

I would have loved to know what happened in that dressing room after the 2nd. Everything pointed to Russia tying this game up in the 3rd.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
So happy for Lazar and the rest of the Canadian boys. And I think most Sens fans realize just how lucky we are to have him!

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I guess it's safe to say it was a good idea to send him the WHT. ...When the Paul Mcdavid Lazar line was out there all I thought to myself was.... Tank sens tank.

Intact

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga ON
As a Leafs fan I am going to be very angry looking at that permanent **** eating grin when he laces up for the sens, not Matthew Barnaby level, but its up there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad