C Connor McDavid - Erie Otters, OHL (2015 Draft) VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceonfire*

I hope that Flames fan that said McDavid would bust is watching this game.

Absolutely unreal. This kid is absolutely a generational player.

WaltWhitman

Oct 18, 2010
https://vine.co/v/emqvAHUIlua
Courtesy of PeterCheater on HFOil

Wow. Thanks.

Man, I feel like McDavid wants to prove something.

My biggest problem with Eichel is that he seems too casual. Wish he would take a page outta McDavid's book in that regard. Edit: Maybe it's just McDavid's quickness. Not trying to take anything away from him.

Sorry, I'm not trying to turn this into a vs. debate though. There's a thread for that.

Last edited:

BigBen

Dec 5, 2014
That's insane. I don't think i've seen someone skate that fast up the ice.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Mcdavis is 3.5 ppg in games after 1 point games fyi

I am one of the biggest McDavid fan out there but people need to understand those 3 PPG are now history. Oshawa has by far the best defense this season in the OHL so it is the closest thing to a pro level defense in junior. McDavid will still get points because he is that good but it will be closer to 2PPG than 3. This series will give him a preview of what to expect in the NHL.

Last edited:

Neatman

Mar 9, 2011
I am one of the biggest McDavid fan out there but people need to understand those 3 PPG are now history. Oshawa has by far the best defense this season in the OHL so it is the closest thing to a pro level defense in junior. McDavid will still get points because he is that good but it will be closer to 2PPG than 3. This series will give him a preview of what to expect in the NHL.

Youre not wrong, but keep in mind that in the NHL, he will actually have a team around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad