C Connor McDavid - Erie Otters, OHL (2015 Draft) IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bps21*

A 4th thread? Who does this guy think he is...Johnny Gaudreau?

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
I wonder if this thread will actually be about him and not which team will suck enough to get him

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
McLeaf hopefully. It pains me to watch all these kids who grew up as Leaf fans end up in irrelevant hockey markets like Stamkos in Florida, Tavares in Long Island.

Connor Mcdavey*

Just hope he doesn't do a Lindros on us if the Panthers do 'win' the lottery.

Actually, that worked out well for the Avs in the end.

I can bet my life that he won't snub the team he gets drafted for. He got interviewed on TSN, and was asked about how some draft picks decide not to suit up for their respective team that drafted them. To paraphrase he said something along the lines of "that's so disrespectful, and the draft is meant to help bottom feeders become good, and he's so against that" or something like that.

This guy is gonna be so good, I pray to god he somehow falls to the Oilers. With our history of ruining players, maybe it's not the best idea.....

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
I can bet my life that he won't snub the team he gets drafted for. He got interviewed on TSN, and was asked about how some draft picks decide not to suit up for their respective team that drafted them. To paraphrase he said something along the lines of "that's so disrespectful, and the draft is meant to help bottom feeders become good, and he's so against that" or something like that.

This guy is gonna be so good, I pray to god he somehow falls to the Oilers. With our history of ruining players, maybe it's not the best idea.....

LOL. This will be the 9th year without the playoffs, and you guys are still all aboard the tank train. This will be the 4th year without playoffs for the Sabres and I'm already bored of it.

Connor Mcdavey*

LOL. This will be the 9th year without the playoffs, and you guys are still all aboard the tank train. This will be the 4th year without playoffs for the Sabres and I'm already bored of it.

Haha.. If you can find one edmonton fan who isn't extremely frustrated with our playoff drought, I'll give you anything you want. However, the reality is: A Mcdavid comes around about once every 10 years, Crosby was the last generational player. So if you ask me if I'd rather win the odd game here and there and finish 12th in the west, or draft a player who can single handedly get us out the gutter.. I'm gonna pick the latter, and I'd be shocked if any realistic oiler fans think otherwise. Our team is not even close to a competitive team, not saying tanking is the right choice but at this point it might be the only one.

HeavyHitter99

Jun 18, 2013

Falls to the Oilers?... Have you watched the Oilers this year or McDavid for that matter? The Oilers will be drafting first overall and McDavid won't fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad