C Carson Rehkopf - Kitchener Rangers, OHL (2023, 50th, SEA)

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
this is what a good coach and system can do for development. Last year was a gong show in kitchener. This year, while they can win without him, but with him, that PP with Sop, Misa and Bruz is dominant.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Probably the one that scores twice as many goals and is 40 lbs heavier.

I haven't watched Barkey, you'd have to tell me why Barkey would be in the same value category as Rehkopf.
Barkey is a better skater and they have similar point totals, similar draft ranking and selection. Barkey was one of the final WJC cuts and Rehkopf narrowly made the team.

Last edited:

Jives

Jan 6, 2018
Barkey is a better skater and they have similar point totals, similar draft ranking and selection. Barkey was one of the final WJC cuts and Rehkopf narrowly made the team.

I’d bet a lot of money Seattle rejects that trade and Philly takes it in a hurry. 5’9 vs 6’1 too.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Is he really 6' 3" as stated on the tweet above? Also curious if those who watch him regularly think he'll stay at wing at the next level.

Ryan Van Horne

aka Scribe
Dec 1, 2005
Halifax
Is he really 6' 3" as stated on the tweet above? Also curious if those who watch him regularly think he'll stay at wing at the next level.
He is most definitely a lanky dude. If not 6' 3" then pretty darn close. As for position, I think he'll probably end up as a winger at the NHL level. Not sure he's got the defensive chops for centre in the NHL, but he can definitely produce offense.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
He is most definitely a lanky dude. If not 6' 3" then pretty darn close. As for position, I think he'll probably end up as a winger at the NHL level. Not sure he's got the defensive chops for centre in the NHL, but he can definitely produce offense.
We do need more wingers, so that works out .. :). Does he need to put on a decent amount of muscle to be ready for the pros? I am not as concerned about him being physical but more about him not being outmuscled and/or losing battles?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad