C Brad Lambert - HIFK U20, Jr. A SM-liiga (2022 Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Would be super intressting if he would make the u18 worlds

Just noticed this guy played in Canada as late as in 2016.. Chanses are pretty high he feel alot more cabadian then finnish
Okay so he's lived in Finland, played there, his dad works in Finland, mom's Finnish, he's been on the Finnish national team but because he played 1 game of AA Bantam in Canada 3 years ago "chances are pretty high he feels a lot more Canadian"?

JustAPleb

Feb 14, 2019
I have to say, he might be the most talented finnish 15 year old that I’ve ever seen
Barkov better. Lambert will be new Barkov to Finland. Pick nro 2 in draft too.

2019: Kakko 1.
2020: Lundell 2.
2021: Räty TOP3
2022: Lambert TOP3

Sounds good.

fr9dd9

Nov 18, 2010
Sweden
Okay so he's lived in Finland, played there, his dad works in Finland, mom's Finnish, he's been on the Finnish national team but because he played 1 game of AA Bantam in Canada 3 years ago "chances are pretty high he feels a lot more Canadian"?
I dont know hes story just figured if he lived in Canada from birth to 2016, and hes parents moved to Finland, he starts to play there. And now two years later he will play finnish national team. But ofc I have no idea really. If he just lived in Canada for 1 year, That I dont know.. Heck I dont even know if he talks finnish or english.

Motoro

Oct 21, 2018
I dont know hes story just figured if he lived in Canada from birth to 2016, and hes parents moved to Finland, he starts to play there. And now two years later he will play finnish national team. But ofc I have no idea really. If he just lived in Canada for 1 year, That I dont know.. Heck I dont even know if he talks finnish or english.
He played in Canada for one season and he speaks Finnish and English. He is a Finnish boy with a Canadian father, end of story.

Reactions: FinnishSniper

FinnishSniper

May 8, 2016
Finland
The kid is fully finnish, just a canadian dad.

canuck2010

Dec 21, 2010
So?

I’m like 99,99% sure the kid won’t choose Canada. He has a ton of friends in the finnish natty team, why would he wanna play with random kids?

Perhaps, it's his choice. He is a dual citizen however, born while his Canadian father was involved in hockey in Finland. He would be within his rights to identify as a Canadian.

FinnishSniper

May 8, 2016
Finland
Perhaps, it's his choice. He is a dual citizen however, born while his Canadian father was involved in hockey in Finland. He would be within his rights to identify as a Canadian.
yeah for sure! Just really don't see it happening. I honestly think this kid is the most talented Finn ever, his skating, hands, passing, vision and IQ are all through the roof. The kid is dominating against guys 5 years older than him in the toughest league in Finland, just needs to start producing.

canuck2010

Dec 21, 2010
yeah for sure! Just really don't see it happening. I honestly think this kid is the most talented Finn ever, his skating, hands, passing, vision and IQ are all through the roof. The kid is dominating against guys 5 years older than him in the toughest league in Finland, just needs to start producing.

Wow, that's saying a lot. Would be great to see him pan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad