C Alex Newhook - Victoria Grizzlies, BCHL (2019, 16th, COL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Sakic played the draft perfectly.

Grabbed a DMan early, the mid-portion had a run they had their choice of Fallers on Forwards.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Echo Roku

Jan 14, 2018
i guess im holding out hope it has to do with ufa's july 1st. if you don't land the big fish you want , theres a good size fish already hooked. pardon the pun.
No team trades a player they drafted so recently.

WHISTLERNATE

Nov 14, 2017
I don't think that the Avs could have hoped for a better player at 16. Newhook could not have landed in a better spot.

I wish they could move the Avs to the Eastern conference when Seattle comes in!

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
i guess im holding out hope it has to do with ufa's july 1st. if you don't land the big fish you want , theres a good size fish already hooked. pardon the pun.

MIN drafted Boldy which is a very good choice. Zucker would need to waive due to NTC.

Newusername

Jun 26, 2013
If you wanted him you should have drafted / traded for him at the draft, now he’s an avalanche with no chance of him being traded before he plays for us

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Newhook was my favorite player in the draft and I wanted Philly to take him at 11. I watched by far more of Newhook than any other prospect in this draft, Avs fans should be stoked. He legit looks like a Barzal clone with IMO a better, highly underrated shot.

Last edited:

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
Yeah he's not. The only think Newhook is better at is skating and not by much. Krebs is a better passer, shooter, IQ/vison, puck skills, 2way play and drive/physicality.

I think newhook with be the better NHL player. Can't wait for that kid to develop.

Reactions: Sasso09

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Yeahhhh, so he did this...

He unintentionally lost the puck on a shootout, causing him to mess up, stop, go backward, and have his goal disallowed?

It's not a big deal either way...but I don't understand why the team is promoting it as a great play.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
He unintentionally lost the puck on a shootout, causing him to mess up, stop, go backward, and have his goal disallowed?

It's not a big deal either way...but I don't understand why the team is promoting it as a great play.
You have simply got to be joking with this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad