C Adam Ruzicka - Sarnia Sting, OHL (2017, 109th, CGY)

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
He’s had s rather strange development pattern, had good first ohl season. Disappointed at wjc, definetly has the improvement in second season. Not the best wjc either. And than was completely invisible in the playoffs for sarnia. Wouldn’t be surprised if he goes unsigned unless big season in ohl

HasbeenHallzy

May 14, 2015
Sudbury
Deserves a bump...

Wow has this kid been spectacular since coming to the Dirty Burr. Absolutely dominant tonight with 4gs. Up to 22G 15A in 28 since coming over, great hands in tight and a better skater than anticipated. Even though he's a Flames prospect I absolutely love this kid.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Calgary needs some elc's if we plan to stay competitive.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
He won’t survive in the nhl, I predict he ends up in the Sweden. Too slow, doesn’t engage psychically, has a general attitude that he doesn’t really give a **** about hockey, and always shies away from big moments.

Could be some Michal Handzus clone. He is still only 20 years old. Give him 3 years in AHL and then we can say, where will he end.

Reactions: degustator

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Really good start to the season for him, 4 goals and 2 assists in the last 2 matches.

Good start for sure, but hard to measure if he's improved though since the AHL is very different this season. It's watered down this year because of taxi squads and Canadian teams only play against each other which is 5 teams total.

Reactions: hellwar9

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Good start for sure, but hard to measure if he's improved though since the AHL is very different this season. It's watered down this year because of taxi squads and Canadian teams only play against each other which is 5 teams total.

I agree. Except they heat played all their games against the Marlies which is full of AHL vets and probably has less prospects on it than any team. If you look at the Heat they are a bunch of kids in comparison.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
I agree. Except they heat played all their games against the Marlies which is full of AHL vets and probably has less prospects on it than any team. If you look at the Heat they are a bunch of kids in comparison.

This is true, the Marlies are a good and experienced team. I hope Ruzicka can keep up his good start to the season

Jabs102501

May 16, 2018
Hopefully, the Flames give him a chance sometime in the near future, he's looked very promising ever since arriving in the AHL. I'll have to be keeping a closer eye on him since Slovakia desperately needs a good center. :laugh:

madmike77

Jan 9, 2009
3 points in 3 consecutive games.

an AHL record!

this guy is legit?

I’ve learned not to get overly excited about any Flames prospect. Small sample size, but he looks good so far. He was decent last year as an AHL rookie, but he’s taken a huge step up this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad