C Aatu Räty - Jukurit, Liiga (2021, 52nd, NYI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Karpat deserves some credit. They didn’t have to trade him. They did the right thing for his development and it’s laying off. Raty is getting the ice time and opportunities he needs.
I mean Jukurit traded one of their best players to get him so I don't know how much credit Karpat deserves as it was simply an amazing deal for them. They traded a guy who had trouble cracking the lineup for a top-4 (if not top pairing) D.

Reactions: SI90

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I mean Jukurit traded one of their best players to get him so I don't know how much credit Karpat deserves as it was simply an amazing deal for them. They traded a guy who had trouble cracking the lineup for a top-4 (if not top pairing) D.

That’s fair. I didn’t realize Rindell was that highly regarded in Liiga

The Wahligator

Nov 27, 2015
Long Island
especially a center. Weakest part of the prospect pool has been center last few years. Good on defense and wings but light on talented centers.
Bothers me so much that we passed on Tomasino and McMichael for Holsmtrom when we didn’t have a single C prospect worth a damn in the org at that time. At least Holmstrom is looking better as of late.

Reactions: SI90

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Still having 14 days of quarantine for 2x vacced people is the most stupid thing ever.
Heimosalmi is still in because he has already gotten COVID before. If he also contracted COVID, how the hell is he going to fly over?

If the tests say negative, then get him out there. Quarantine over immediately

Last edited:
Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
i mean, wow. raty in covid protocol, and barzal now on covid protocol for the big club. it's just no fun at all for nyi fans.

molotce

Apr 14, 2017
Is it confirmed there’s no chance ? Of negatives would give him a chance to fly out quickly ?

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Is it confirmed there’s no chance ? Of negatives would give him a chance to fly out quickly ?
It’s not even certain if he has covid himself, since the whole team is quarantined, but since you can’t add players after arriving to Canada, and his quarantine only ends afterwards it’s impossible for him to take part.

Reactions: molotce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad