Burns has 0 GOALS

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
wow so you dont support that hockey supports cancer thing wow i hope you realize he does that and why not he shaves

I know November is Hockey supports cancer month, but don't act like he's just doing it for this month. He's had that thing for the plus 2 years. Btw he can keep a beard, but that thing is way overgrown and doesn't look hygienic.

Reactions: Macbanan

neXis

Jan 3, 2016
He was an overrated defenseman, he had one good season, all of a sudden he's talked about as one of the best, but his entire career he was irrelevant and inconsistent.

The fact he was highly ranked coming into this season by "hockey experts" is hilarious.

Reactions: Eisen

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
I watched the game against Anaheim, is he playing hurt? He wasn't winding up and launching bombs like usual
Burns has never winded up shots. He's always done wristers.

He was an overrated defenseman, he had one good season, all of a sudden he's talked about as one of the best, but his entire career he was irrelevant and inconsistent.

The fact he was highly ranked coming into this season by "hockey experts" is hilarious.

I guess 60 and 75 points aren't good seasons?

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
I’m so tired of Brent Burns hot takes on this forum and I really don’t care about your fantasy team.

Care to elaborate? He’s had 25+ in his last two seasons and has 0 goals a quarter of the way in. ITs absolutely concerning imo. I️ still think he’s great but he’s gotta figure it out

nilssont

May 27, 2007
He had some good chances against Anaheim couple a nights ago, he would for sure score if it was last season

Jonas1235

Jan 8, 2008
Calgary
He's finished. Just like all the other veteran players who can't keep up with the pace of play. Why a team would sign any player who is over 23 to a long term contract is insane. Players regress over time!

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
wow so you dont support that hockey supports cancer thing wow i hope you realize he does that and why not he shaves

You don't need to look like a caveman to support eliminating cancer. You can be clean-cut, pristine and still do it.
The big beards are an individual "look at me!" thing that should set off alarm bells in any room. It's ok to have a little facial hair, if properly groomed, but that much....I bet if Burns and Thornton (if he is so afflicted still) shave themselves they get a renewed vigor and the team follows their lead into disciplined, all-zones hockey.
:sarcasm::help:

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
I’m so tired of Brent Burns hot takes on this forum and I really don’t care about your fantasy team.

You're tired of people asking what's going on with him?

How about some insight, assuming you watch their games? I asked if people thought he was hurt in the other (most recent) thread and am still waiting for a reply from any Sharks fan. Typically fans can share some knowledge as to whether they suspect a player is playing with an injury- but obviously we aren't privy to all of the inner workings of a team...

SSJ3 Lunar

WWE made me jaded
Nov 2, 2010
Atlanta
Well they are in a wild card spot even without Burns producing. I can't wait to look at this thread again when he starts putting up points. The guy is just having a slow start, he'll be fine.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
He might just be going through what a lot of guys go through. He signed a mega deal, and is feeling the pressure of it to repeat his previous years.

I think Price is doing the same thing.

Riddum

Nov 5, 2008
Montreal
I haven't really watched the Sharks this year. How do you go from being a monster to a harmless little fruit fly?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad