Burns Era, Quinn Era or Babcock Era?

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
Babcock Era.

Although we had better goaltending (Joseph and old Belfour) and Sundin in the Quinn era, the rest of the team were past their prime for the most part.
If the Quinn era had a young Mogilny, Roberts, Nieuwendyk, Lindros, Nolan, Thomas, Corson, Leetch, Housley, Wesley, Svehla.
Nothing would come close to the Quinn era, But that's not the case.

Babcock era AINEC

Last edited:

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
Leafs went 15 years and only dipped into the top 10 draft picks once it that time frame. (Picking Antropov #10)
It's insane thinking how well the Leafs did with basically a zero supply from the farm system mentality.
What a slap that salary cap was when you're team was over-paid, old, and there was nothing in the cupboard.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
This era has the most depth ever. This team is a better group offensively. When they learn puck support they will be the best team we have ever seen i believe.

It could take some time but they are real young and developing at many levels yet

Last edited:

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Hard to say. The past two went deeper in the playoffs and had actually true right there shots.
This Babcock team is the best ever regular season team.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
Burns taught me to love the Leafs

Quinn beat the piss out of the Sens

Babcock will hopefully win us the cup

TMLeafs17

Why so salty?
Oct 5, 2017
We’re just breaching the surface of something special. We’re 2 years out from dead last in the league and just put up (statistically) our best season in franchise history. This is Babcock AINEC.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I would absolutely love to see what Burns, or Quinn, could do with our current roster. God rest their souls.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad