GDT: Buffalo @ Washington 7pm EST TV: MSG and WSPN+

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
rather would like to see Benson on a line with someone who can protect him
Especially after the end of the jets game..

Oh Granato, you've done a lot this season to make me go from an optimistic fan of yours to being incredibly concerned you're the one to take this team to the next level.
I'm starting to get there as well but Adams needs to get these old, useless players off this roster and figure out this insane goalie situation.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
If the game was in Buffalo it probably wouldn't be played with the bombing on the Rainbow Bridge. No one from Canada would have gotten there as all the bridges are closed.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Can't admit Krebs play is deserving of a scratch
Sure he is. But not to play one less forward so Clifton and E Johnson can both play.

They can’t admit there are players deserving of a call up. Or defensemen deserving to sit.

Reactions: Beerz

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
If the game was in Buffalo it probably wouldn't be played with the bombing on the Rainbow Bridge. No one from Canada would have gotten there as all the bridges are closed.
Has there been any confirmation that it was a bombing? I saw an explosion happened but I haven't seen any official confirmation it was a bomb. Two people in the car makes no sense. It didn't hit anyone else, which also makes no sense with it being a bomb. Seems much more likely someone's gas pedal got stuck and the explosion was from gas at high speeds becoming aerosol upon impact. The fire being bright orange also leads in the direction of an explosion from gasoline.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Has there been any confirmation that it was a bombing? I saw an explosion happened but I haven't seen any official confirmation it was a bomb. Two people in the car makes no sense. It didn't hit anyone else, which also makes no sense with it bring a bomb.
I keep seeing wildly different reports. I don't think anythings been confirmed yet

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn

Forced their hand…but Granato still can’t bring himself to bench any of the D he’s outplayed by a mile.

Cant pick six D. Can’t pick 2 goalies. Can’t even find 12 forwards worth playing. But we still have to wonder if they’ll send Benson back?

Granato is being forced into an untenable situation by a bad GM. It’s embarrassing that we’re carrying 3 G and 8D.

No other coach has to deal with that. Granato probably isn’t all that great to begin with and he’s being purposely handicapped right at the beginning. We never had a chance.

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
game 9 doesn't mean benson cannot be sent down to junior later on

he just burns an ELC year
I agree, but you don't think burning a year of his ELC is motivation to him? You don't think it's a lot less likely he gets sent down if he goes past the 10 game mark?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirty Dog

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
11 forwards is something you might do out of necessity on an emergency night when you don't have time to call someone up. To continue with it for multiple games is inexcusable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad