GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ San Jose Sharks 11/5 7:30pm CSNCA

Ralgo

Oct 12, 2013
Prague
Lets break the curse of having hard times playing weaklings!

Snog

Sharks 4:0
Boyle, Hertl, Marleau, Pavelski

Oppa

#
Oct 31, 2011
If the sharks manage to drop this one...**** will be flying

SNOG

5-0 Sharks

Hertl, Pavs, Cooch, Vlasic, Kennedy

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Buffalo's scratching the two young Russians, in Grigorenko and Zadorov, while Scott remains suspended. Rolston evidently liked how Foligno responded in practice to an almost benching and elected to dress him over Girgorenko tonight. Foligno was poor in the last two outings and usually responds well after a benching, but the yo-yo with Grigorenko continues. Anyway, the Buffalo lineup is as follows:
With that said, I don't see any reason for pessimism from you guys against us, but if you must... Miller has a current shutout streak of 130:34 against San Jose; while Buffalo has only two first period goals, so naturally they'll score early. ;)

Thank you for the insight into Buffalo's lines tonight, Woody :)

SNOG
Sharks 4-2
Hertl, Pavelski, Nieto, Demers
Ott, Foligno (per Woodhouse's post)

Bartcal

Sponsor
Apr 15, 2007
So Cal
Darn it - these statements are in direct conflict with my desire to hate Ott. Hmmm, I think I'll keep my hate reserved for when he's on the ice.

David Pollak ‏@PollakOnSharks 1h
Now w/BUF, Steve Ott says he loves being back in SJ, says energy in building helped him in his villain role over the years w/DAL.

More from Ott: "I was telling a lot of these young guys that I’d probably put this place in the top 3 buildings in NHL for fan excitement."[/QUOTE]

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Yeah, I'm bummed. I would have loved to see Grigorenko and Zadorov. I guess I'll settle for Risto...

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
Darn it - these statements are in direct conflict with my desire to hate Ott. Hmmm, I think I'll keep my hate reserved for when he's on the ice.

Now w/BUF, Steve Ott says he loves being back in SJ, says energy in building helped him in his villain role over the years w/DAL.

More from Ott: "I was telling a lot of these young guys that I’d probably put this place in the top 3 buildings in NHL for fan excitement."

Gah, Ott, stop saying nice things, we're trying to hate you over here!

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I call them the "PWN" line. Because that's what they do:)

Oh I like this, :handclap:
american express is pretty awesome too.

As for the Otter ... it does say something about him that he is a captain now. I never really had the antipathy toward him that a lot of other Sharks fans do, but it is good for the boys to play with emotional content.

Oh Sharks 8-2
Thornton x3 (blue balls), Nieto, Couture, Hertl x2, Marleau
Foligno, Erhoff

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
With all this talk of Ott...

ScaredOtt.jpg

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Marleau, Boyle, Vlasic and Nieto.

Ehrhoff and Moulson.

RammsteinGT

Prairie Shark
Sep 24, 2008
YQL/YXE
The last game I attended live in SJ was the 1-0 loss to the Sabres in 2011. Let's hope that by me not being there, it's a blowout victory the other way around!

5-0 Teal

Jumbo Hatty (save the Rooster), Hannan goes top cheddar, Kennedy ManBearPig's a single.

vCash all in reverse jinx. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad