GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ New Jersey Devils- Sun Feb 17 6:00PM

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
You can’t lose 10 to f***ing 3 to the Rangers and Devils backups at this point in your season and keep this job.

Sorry. Go away. If Botterill won’t do it get him out to.

Enough

Reactions: kirby11

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
You can’t lose 10 to ****ing 3 to the Rangers and Devils backups at this point in your season and keep this job.

Sorry. Go away. If Botterill won’t do it get him out to.

Enough
It reminds me of Rolston its that bad. Nice gloves.
Rolston8.jpg

Reactions: Fearnot

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
This org loves it's useless has-been vets, when are we signing Vanek and Stafford for out big off-season moves?

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
Sorry, I am not you. I can judge what is good and what isn't. I have watched hockey a while.
Then explain to me what's good about a roster whose 2C by minutes-played is on a 45 game goal-less streak and is pacing for 15 points, with the depth behind that pacing for about 25? Why the worst center depth in the league, and likely in team history, should have a better record than they do?

Phil makes mind-numbing decisions, but over a full season your record is an EXCELLENT proxy for how much talent your organization has, and we didn't start with much in 2017 and have been consistently hemorrhaging it. I'm fine with switching coaches but that will do nothing without a concerted effort this offseason focusing on talent and not BS locker room nonsense.

Reactions: kirby11

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Wow! Just efing wow!

EN short handed goal? Can't get more embarrassing than that!

And we still have to play TBL on this trip and TML when they return home...

No way Phil gets these guys up for those games..... Botts, wake up. It's OVER!!

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
If Housley isnt fired after this game I'm probably done for the season. Schneider has won what, like 1 other games in over a year, and he holds us to 1 goal. This is so far beyond repair, they need to dump everyone and try again. Trade away whatever picks you need to get rid of bad players with term, I just dont care anymore, we are a joke.

Tatre

Jan 12, 2019
I have to wonder what coach says- are they not listening, not executing, or no gameplan works?

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
When a team regresses like this, there is only one person you can look at. This coach has to go.
The only thing that regressed from the 10 games we had fun is Hutton's .960 save percentage. They've been a relatively consistent hockey team, as far as in-game hockey stuff between the goals goes.

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
Then explain to me what's good about a roster whose 2C by minutes-played is on a 45 game goal-less streak and is pacing for 15 points, with the depth behind that pacing for about 25? Why the worst center depth in the league, and likely in team history, should have a better record than they do?

Phil makes mind-numbing decisions, but over a full season your record is an EXCELLENT proxy for how much talent your organization has, and we didn't start with much in 2017 and have been consistently hemorrhaging it. I'm fine with switching coaches but that will do nothing without a concerted effort this offseason focusing on talent and not BS locker room nonsense.
Good coaches get mediocre teams into the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad