GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ New Jersey Devils- Sun Feb 17 6:00PM

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
One last thing...

Can anyone honestly tell me with a straight face that Rasmus Ristolainen has to be on this team?

At least one GM will value him way more than what he is.

Get gone

“Buts who’ll we haves to play RD if we do?”

My answer: Who cares, it won’t be him, and we will be better for it.

Reinhart piss poor under pressure again

I give this particular effort of yours to blame-shift to a Murray-acquired player a disappointing 2 pigs out of 10.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I don't disagree that this team could maybe be ~5 points better with a GREAT coach.

But this team's problems have been scapegoated by themselves enough. We need to stop losing top 6 players, and start adding them. We need to start losing non-NHLers, and not using them on 2 different lines comprising half of the game. THEN we will be good in a manner that means something.

Soooo, pretty much what we needed the day Bylsma/Murray were fired.

Gordo21

Feb 9, 2017
Scandella out of the lineup must have hurt tonight. I'm guessing anyway, missed the game.

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
He's definitely not untouchable, but I still wanna see Risto under an actual coach. We really haven't seen it. He tries to do too much and he always has, there's just no structure to his game.

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
I dont think reducing Ristos minutes is going to make him any smarter.
But it can make your team better when he's dumb a safe distance from his own goal, where he's prone to do it less, against worse players.

I don't think anyone's arguing he'll be Brent Burns, or even good, but it's a simple step that could be done at any moment and would improve the team a non-negligible amount.

Reactions: Chainshot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad