GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ New Jersey Devils- Sun Feb 17 6:00PM

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
I’m going tonight with my 7-year-old.

Hoping for a good bounce-back game.

First NHL game I’m attending since last year’s Winter Classic.

Reactions: searoc

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The whooshing sound you hear is a once promising season getting flushed down the toilet
Don't worry: our incredible management through their amazingly shrewd trades and drafting may possibly have us make the playoffs 5 years from now #trusttheprocess. No, how about "Trust the thousands of empty seats you see at KBA on a nightly basis because people have just given up and will continue to do so while this tire fire of an organization continues".

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
The whooshing sound you hear is a once promising season getting flushed down the toilet

Speaking of which, if any of you haven't tried or installed a pressure assisted toilet yet, I highly recommend them. As long as you have a high enough water pressure coming into your home (anyone on city water will be easily, well systems probably), they are loud but the flush is fast and you'll never need a plunger again. It's strong enough to flush a Sobotka jersey.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I’m still woefully optimistic....until the puck drops. Get a W.
If we don't win this game Phail should be fired the second he gets back to the locker room. But our organization is a laughing stock with zero accountability whatsoever so that will never happen.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
The odds of making the playoffs are probably extremely low right now. They must win two in a row. That'll keep them in the thick of things.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Did someone other than his mom buy a Sobotka Jersey? I am so curious what those statistics look like sometimes.

RobRayzor

Jun 23, 2016
Helsinki
THIS DATE IN SABRES HISTORY
  • February 17, 2001: The Sabres chase Martin Brodeur with four goals on 18 shots on the way to a 5-1 victory vs. New Jersey.

GAME-DAY RESOURCES

Game NotesNHL Stats
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad