GDT: Buffalo Sabres at St Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

superblues

:sarcasm: implied
Oct 29, 2011
Is this Leopold's first game back?

Figures Scott would pull something cheap. How'd he get away w that?

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Really, Scott? A crosscheck to a top line player late in a 2-0 game that doesn't even matter?

Sweet...Fantasy points for me.

PitchDoug

Nov 27, 2011
Great play Oshie!!! Not an impressive showing tonight. Its still a W. Understandable why the let down but never enjoyable to watch.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Backes gets the penalty, but the refs missed Scott's crosscheck. So, Buffalo gets a 6 on 4 and scores.

But, The Blues hold on. The good news is that Boston lost in OT to Toronto, and we are now tied with them.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
That makes me so mad Elliott didn't get the shutout because people didn't keep their head on a swivel. How can you allow that lane to be open? How do you not know that is obviously where they are going to pass it?

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI

Just had to miss out on the shutout by 55 mother ********* seconds that would've been huge for my fantasy team. God ************

superblues

:sarcasm: implied
Oct 29, 2011
Doug Armstrong,

Please do not let Elliott walk for nothing at the end of the season. I know Allen is probably the future of this franchise, but when it's time to talk contracts, do not underestimate the value Elliott has and does bring to this team.

Yours truly,
SB

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Backes gets the penalty, but the refs missed Scott's crosscheck. So, Buffalo gets a 6 on 4 and scores.

But, The Blues hold on. The good news is that Boston lost in OT to Toronto, and we are now tied with them.

AND I believe the Blues have a game in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad