GDT: Buffalo Sabres at St Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I like the decision by Hitchcock not to start Miller tonight. I was looking forward to the matchup, but its kind of a no-win situation for Miller. Smart not to have to waste emotional energy in this kind of game.

I'm curious what we'd have seen from Stewart if he weren't injured.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I'd like to see this line up

Steen-backes-oshie
Schwartz-sobotka-roy
Morrow-berglund-paajarvi
ott-lapierre-reaves

I have a hard time believing Roy wouldn't be more effective with better line mates, Sobotka and Schwartz are possession wizzards, so they could cover for the smurf and benefit for the offense he can generate.

Moving ott to the 4th line isn't a demotion but I think his play style would be best with Reaves and Lapierre.

Kasparov

May 29, 2013
I can just see the talking heads going absolutely ape**** if we let this game slip away. I'm glad Miller isn't starting, but i hope he is ok with it. Seems like hitch gave him the option.

i'd like to see our secondary scoring get on the board and light the lamp...maybe get their mojo back.

4-1 good guys tonight:bb:

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Steen and Jackman both out of the lineup tonight.

Jaskin-Backes-Oshie
Morrow-Sobotka-Schwartz
Ott-Berglund-Paajarvi
Roy-Lapierre-Reaves

Bouwmeester-Pietrangelo
Colaiacovo-Shattenkirk
Leopold-Polak

Elliott

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
Hey guys I dont know much about him but I was wondering if I should start Jaskin in fantasy hockey tonight as he's playing with Backes and Oshie..

Also is Schwartz going to fill in for Steen on the 1st PP unit?

Thanks

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Hey guys I dont know much about him but I was wondering if I should start Jaskin in fantasy hockey tonight as he's playing with Backes and Oshie..

Also is Schwartz going to fill in for Steen on the 1st PP unit?

Thanks

I would think there are better options out there than Jaskin and Schwartz should get Steens PP time but you never know

illninofan*

Sorry Buffalobros, it's statpad time. Need Backes to get closer to 60pts.

illninofan*

Steen and Jackman just need a day off to heal up some bumps and bruises. It's nothing serious. I'd rest them too with Colorado and Chicago coming up this weekend.

Lakebum

Apr 2, 2014
I know that tonight you can see the game on FSMW, but does anyone know what channel the playoffs will be on?

BigB

We Want Big Macs!
Nov 25, 2011
USA
Going to be some weird lineups tonight. Frank and Steen out is going to jumble up some love.

Berglund-Backes-Oshie
Jaskin-Sobotka-Schwartz
Morrow-Roy-Paajarvi
Ott-Lapierre-Reaves

I'd like to see this

Lakebum

Apr 2, 2014
Bah, I hope not this year. None of my friends or local bars have NBCSN. Plus no panger.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
So. You think that maybe you guys could go easy on us? A little maybe?

We're starting what amounts to our 4th-string goalie.........three rookie defensemen (Risto, McCabe, Ruhwedel) and we might have the immortal John Scott playing defense.

Soooo.....once you guys hit 4 goals, could you maybe ease up a little?

Please? Pretty please?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Steen and Jackman just need a day off to heal up some bumps and bruises. It's nothing serious. I'd rest them too with Colorado and Chicago coming up this weekend.
Hitch said both are actual injuries. Steen has upper Body and Jackman has lower body. Both day to day

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
So. You think that maybe you guys could go easy on us? A little maybe?

We're starting what amounts to our 4th-string goalie.........three rookie defensemen (Risto, McCabe, Ruhwedel) and we might have the immortal John Scott playing defense.

Soooo.....once you guys hit 4 goals, could you maybe ease up a little?

Please? Pretty please?
Sorry we need stat padding. Would like Backes and Schwartz to hit 60 this year.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Have no issue with Jackman and Steen taking some time off.

I want our guys to be fully ready for the playoffs.

Kinda wish Hitch would stick with his shutout rule from last season though, go with the hot hand.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Going to be some weird lineups tonight. Frank and Steen out is going to jumble up some love.

Berglund-Backes-Oshie
Jaskin-Sobotka-Schwartz
Morrow-Roy-Paajarvi
Ott-Lapierre-Reaves

I'd like to see this

That's not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad