Buffalo Sabres assets (Players, Picks) - Updated 6/26

Status
Not open for further replies.

StlSwedes

Dec 3, 2009
Gotta love how that 1st round pick from Isles is looking. It is so early but it could be a top 5 pick. If Isles ship the 2015 pick our way they could still finish near the bottom on the standings in for the 2015 draft year as well.

BeauportHarfangs

May 14, 2013
Northern Virginia
I might just be missing it, or maybe somethings happen i dont know about; but im not see Alexander Sulzer, one way contract for 725,000 and UFA 2014 on this list.

Counting Sulzer were at 49, right?

Nibbler

May 24, 2011
Ambassador to Earth
6th (BUF) - Traded to EDM if both (1) Linux Omark plays less than 15 NHL games in 2013 - 2014 NHL season (2) Linux Omark is re-signed by the Buffalo Sabres after the 2014 NHL Draft

cd /HFBoards/NHL\ Eastern\ Conference/Atlantic\ Division/Buffalo\ Sabres/Player\ Discussion\:\ Buffalo\ Sabres\ assets\ \(Players\,\ Picks\)\ -\ Updated\ 1\/7
vi \#1
:s/Linux/Linus/g
:wq

:sarcasm:

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
What's the contract count at?

Not positive on this, but...

NHL Contracts
21 UFA
28 RFA (includes Zad and Grigs)

AHL Contracts
4? Zigomanis, Roy, Lepkowski, maybe Hutchings

PTO Contracts
Brayden Irwin
Nick Tuzzolino

Unfortunately, I'm not 100% on Hutchings contract but I'm pretty sure it's AHL. Irwin and Tuzzolino are on the team but the AHL transactions page doesn't list them. I assume they are PTO.

So after releasing Omark, I believe they are at 49. I assume Zad and Grigs contracts count, but maybe not.

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
AHL Contracts
4? Zigomanis, Roy, Lepkowski, maybe Hutchings

PTO Contracts
Brayden Irwin
Nick Tuzzolino

Unfortunately, I'm not 100% on Hutchings contract but I'm pretty sure it's AHL. Irwin and Tuzzolino are on the team but the AHL transactions page doesn't list them. I assume they are PTO.

Hutchings was recently released from his PTO and signed to an AHL SPC. Irwin and Tuzzolino are both on PTOs. Additionally, Colton Gillies and Johnny McGuire are on AHL SPCs. You've got the other guys on AHL contracts covered.

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
Anyway you look at it, buffalo has a plan and is rising up again. I'm excited about what I see here. I hope everyone is too.

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
Updated.

They are still at 48 contracts (Miller/Ott out, Stewart/Halak in, Carrier on ELC but doesn't count like Zad).

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
At this point I can't wait for the Islanders draft decision deadline to pass...possibly four picks in the top 30

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
At this point I can't wait for the Islanders draft decision deadline to pass...possibly four picks in the top 30

There is a deadline for them to make a decision on the pick? When is that?

I was under the impression that they didn't have to decide on whether to defer or not until it was their turn at the podium at the Draft.

ZeroPT*

I was under the impression that they didn't have to decide on whether to defer or not until it was their turn at the podium at the Draft.

Murray said there was a drop dead date for the Isles to decide. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he's already talked to Snow about the pick.

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY

all we know for sure is that it's after the lottery but before the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad