Buffalo Sabres are in a free fall

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Uh, what? Pretty easy thing to fact check.

I'm not saying he's the OP of the other thread.

I'm saying he is the OP of this thread.

And another poster made the opposite version of this thread a month ago

Which shows how HF is all about what have you done for me lately

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I'm not saying he's the OP of the other thread.

I'm saying he is the OP of this thread.

And another poster made the opposite version of this thread a month ago

Which shows how HF is all about what have you done for me lately
So why tag the guy that made THIS thread? Doesn't make a ton of sense.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Buffalo doesn't seem to have much talent outside of Eichel's line. Skinner's a very, very expensive "complimentary" winger.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Leafs and sabres back to back today’s and tomorrow.

This thread will be busy considering leaf fans are in here then any other fan base, (hard to understand why, lol) not that leaf fans are being bad? Outside a couple most are being good.

But it’s intereting if Buffalo wins tonight in regulation I believe they jump over like five teams and over the wildcard into the third seed where Toronto is. Could be wrong but I thought it said that when I looked last night was tired.

So these two games are four point games really.

It will be interesting to see the leafs I didn’t read into the Detroit win too much, it was a dominant win for sure but Detroit’s the worst team in the league has lost seven in a row has only won seven games all year.

However with Barrie coming around it will be interesting to see if their momentum can keep rolling with the new coach and the typical honeymoon period that delivers in a lot of cases.

I think Toronto should get back to the playoffs for sure and while dahlin is out and the way we’ve been going I think we don’t really have a chance anymore but if we do we at least need a split here in this home and home.

Great prospect, loved watching him here in Sudbury, but he's not almost ready.

Yeah I stand corrected to you and the guy above with Jack Nicholson in his av forget the name.

Anyway I thought he was almost ready I didn’t actually look I just remember hearing it last year and was signed over year and a half ago. (Which doesent mean your ready I know) but I meant ready to possibly Ben ur in the backup role to Ullmark sooner or later.

I’m excited about him.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
who are you to say that? By that logic, neither do you, when I watch the two, it’s so apparent that Eichel does more than Matthews.
I feel like you're getting bent out of shape over one game. There's been plenty of games where I though the same for Matthews.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
who are you to say that? By that logic, neither do you, when I watch the two, it’s so apparent that Eichel does more than Matthews.
I dont claim to know what someone is thinking. You can talk about who is better at hockey but when you try to pretend to know what goes on in someone's head I call bullshit.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
I feel like you're getting bent out of shape over one game. There's been plenty of games where I though the same for Matthews.

Matthews has owned Eichel in some leafs sabres games.

But if you think Eichel hasn’t owned mAtthews before today I think you have amnesia.

Reactions: lauraP

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
They outplayed the Leafs yesterday. I don't think that the Sabres are great, but they're not that bad.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
It's been such a treat watching Eichel this year. One of the absolute craftiest players in the league.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Im not talking about one game, I’ve watched the two very closely. Jack Eichel is the better player, and I have no shame admitting that as a Leafs fan
I have too, and you're wrong. You keep bringing up your a leaf fan like it validates your opinion, it doesn't.

lauraP

Aug 4, 2019
LMFAO When babs was being a crazy egotistical sicko, where was matthews? getting drunk being a fool and harassing a women? marner was crying, willy went him to daddy in sweden for 4 months. when Dan Balsma was being Incompetent eichel took charged and got him TF outta there. cause eichel isn't a coward he's a leader. a Captain. something those 3 will never be. Buffalo > Leafs

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
LMFAO When babs was being a crazy egotistical sicko, where was matthews? getting drunk being a fool and harassing a women? marner was crying, willy went him to daddy in sweden for 4 months. when Dan Balsma was being Incompetent eichel took charged and got him TF outta there. cause eichel isn't a coward he's a leader. a Captain. something those 3 will never be. Buffalo > Leafs

Too much turkey leftovers?

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
It seems that people just are dying for some new young blood superstars that arent quite at that level yet in Eichel/Matthews. Great players but they are not what Ovi/Crosby were at that age.

SnizzNasty88

Mar 31, 2013
Toronto
I have too, and you're wrong. You keep bringing up your a leaf fan like it validates your opinion, it doesn't.

I’m bring up the fact I’m a Leafs fan to negate any personal bias so relax there big fella. If you don’t think Eichel is the better player then A) you’re biased towards Matthews because he’s a Leaf and B) you just have not watched Eichel enough. Please buddy, take off the Leaf goggles and face the music, Eichel gives it 110% every shift and Matthews doesn’t. Get over it. I already have.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
I’m bring up the fact I’m a Leafs fan to negate any personal bias so relax there big fella. If you don’t think Eichel is the better player then A) you’re biased towards Matthews because he’s a Leaf and B) you just have not watched Eichel enough. Please buddy, take off the Leaf goggles and face the music, Eichel gives it 110% every shift and Matthews doesn’t. Get over it. I already have.
hahah big fella, simmer down you able to have a hockey conversation without getting upset?

Your last sentence basically screams you don't watch him much, sorry. He's looked a lot better in that regard this year, but just a big LOL at you if you think that's true in previous years.

Again, nobody cares your a leaf fan, you're still wrong.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES

Wow, just came here to say respect to a Leaf admitting to this little debate that Eichel is > (for now anyways). Props to you

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad