Buffalo Sabres are in a free fall

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I mean if they again collapse and miss the playoffs, then i would be led to believe that there is something very wrong with the core of that team.

Reactions: shello

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I mean look at the team they have iced today. It's just not good. The only surprising thing is how they manage to get those win streaks at the start of the season to create the hype.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

SabreOil

Jul 23, 2013
After starting the year hot and being 1st in the Atlantic, they have only won 2 of their last 11 including a 4-1 loss tonight. Is this another high pick year for them or will they turn it around?

We all know the answer to that question

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I mean if they again collapse and miss the playoffs, then i would be led to believe that there is something very wrong with the core of that team.

There isn't a core. That is the problem. There is Jack..that's it.

Dahlin soon but not yet.

Reactions: Jeremy2020

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
1 win in the last 9 games :laugh::laugh::laugh::help: oh and it was against Ottawa.

Just give us some time, we'll be there.

Don't let the standings fool you, there are like 10 teams below us who have 3-5 games in hand that will easily pass us.

*insert South Park we're going to lose reference here*

TopCheese

Mar 16, 2016
canada
need to add some more skill to the core of the team. They have their cup calibre 1C and future cup calibre 1D, and some other good assets. Theyll get their act together sooner or later. Probably not this year though

Reactions: egelband

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
Ralph Krueger is a great motivator unfortunately speeches only do so much, hes not a good NHL coach. He was the wrong choice for this team. Hes a nice guy. They need a torts type to light a fire under Eichel. Some players do well when challenged. Its funny but when Babcock gets fired hes hired in Buffalo immediately To do just that. An organization he said no to in the first place.

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
Predictable. Schedule wise they had an easy October and a gauntlet of a November. But it is concerning when they get dummied by the worst team in the league. They're a bottom 10 team IMO, but you at least have to compete with and usually beat out the fellow bottom 10s.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Predictable. Schedule wise they had an easy October and a gauntlet of a November. But it is concerning when they get dummied by the worst team in the league. They're a bottom 10 team IMO, but you at least have to compete with and usually beat out the fellow bottom 10s.
Schedule doesn't mean anything...they are losing to anybody that's in front of them at this point. We beat several teams still in a playoff spot currently back in October the team(barring Eichel) just can't score on anyone atm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad