GDT: Buffalo Prospects Challenge

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
I'm not against JQ getting a nine game look either but I don't think it's the same as zacha's situation.
Maybe see how camp and preseason looks and just reward those who look good.

Yeah, I think Quenneville should get at least the 9 games at this point. Unless Zacha dominates camp, let him play the full season in Sarnia. Quenneville has had enough time in juniors that he could really benefit from getting a few games with the big club. Let him center a bottom 6 line and send him back to Brandon after he learns from the vets and coaching staff for a few weeks.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yeah, I think Quenneville should get at least the 9 games at this point. Unless Zacha dominates camp, let him play the full season in Sarnia. Quenneville has had enough time in juniors that he could really benefit from getting a few games with the big club. Let him center a bottom 6 line and send him back to Brandon after he learns from the vets and coaching staff for a few weeks.

One reason might be against it (though it might really not matter) is I don't want JQ to potentially lose any spot on the Brandon depth chart if he is here for to long (the 9 games don't have to be in order, we can scratch him). Kid needs to be in their top 6 all year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad