Buffalo injuries

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Well were beating those undefeated unstoppable oilers six 2 without evander and jack

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
My friend texted me and told me there was a nasty slew foot by an Oiler did another Buffalo player get injured?

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
No, Nurse slewfooted Derek Grant, who's an AHLer. He was fine though. Landed on top of Nurse.

Ok glad no one was injured I figured when the game got out of hand Lucic would be the guy doing something stupid haha.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
What the **** is a "germ injury"? There's no such thing. Sick, those players are sick.

"Germ injury"...

tumblr_mgqn2xw3C91r5ls6go1_500.gif

ItRisesFromTheWaves

Jun 14, 2010
Hahahahaha, Lucic just stood there. Give me a break.

X2. He skated right into him

lol suuuuure. Either you guys haven't played before or were may-as-well-be-figure-skater prima donnas. Guys like Lucic get pretty good at masking their shenanigans.

Okposo was coming through there bent down but Lucic made sure that elbow stayed stiff and landed where it did.

Just glad Okposo didn't get scrambled.

SharkInABoloTie

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2016
The Heart of Darkness
lol suuuuure. Either you guys haven't played before or were may-as-well-be-figure-skater prima donnas. Guys like Lucic get pretty good at masking their shenanigans.

Okposo was coming through there bent down but Lucic made sure that elbow stayed stiff and landed where it did.

Just glad Okposo didn't get scrambled.

x2. If you've ever played hockey, your not completely unaware of players skating around you. Was there intent to injure? Probably not. But Lucic saw Okposo coming and wanted to make sure he clipped him.

Dogewow

Such Profile
Feb 1, 2015
You missed the part where Mario had cancer a bad back and got his career ruined by injuries? You missed the part of Penguins nearly going bankrupt? How the greatest player in the league for several seasons Jaromir Jagr just dolted over to a competitor?

Karma.

Karma wouldn't allow a team like the Penguins to reap the rewards of tanking. Throwing that year (which they openly admitted to) got them multiple cups, many years out of arguably the second best player to ever lace them up (in spite of the injuries he had). You also forget the Penguins almost relocated or folded before Mario came and basically saved the team from moving.

I'm pretty sure you don't get how karma works. At least bad karma, because the Penguins did not experience any in relation to their thrown season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad