Buffalo injuries

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Before the season started Jack Eichel went down for 4-6 weeks he won't be back until close to December.

Last night Evander Kane went down with cracked ribs there is no telling when he will be back

Then there are the short germ injuries to Okposo and Kulikov. I know it's early but with all the injuries hitting the sabres already I think it's fair to ask the question

How much trouble is Buffalo in?

Stuckinthe2ndround*

How much trouble is buffalo I ?

Before the season started Jack Eichel went down for 4-6 weeks he won't be back until close to December.

Last night Evander Kane went down with cracked ribs there is no telling when he will be back

Then there are the short germ injuries to Okposo and Kulikov. I know it's early but with all the injuries hitting the sabres already I think it's fair to ask the question

How much trouble is Buffalo in?

More trouble than Buffalo II.

I don't think Okposo and Kulikovs germ injuries will last long, they're short after all.

Mad Brills*

Just like the leafs, they're ****** if the goaltending isn't good.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Depends on when Bylsma is fired

LOL... of course it's his fault the roster is terrible and there's significant injuries to key players.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
More trouble than Buffalo II.

I don't think Okposo and Kulikovs germ injuries will last long, they're short after all.

They are short term but even when they get back there is still no Eichel or Kane and those are BIG losses and the fCt that Okposo and Kulikov's injuries are short germ does not help buffalo

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
What are they in trouble of doing ? Being bad ? That's not really a change from their past few seasons. I don't think they'll be much worse. Nobody thought they'd be good anyway.

Stuckinthe2ndround*

They are short term but even when they get back there is still no Eichel or Kane and those are BIG losses and the fCt that Okposo and Kulikov's injuries are short germ does not help buffalo

Of course they're in trouble early, but I don't think people had high hopes for them this year anyway. Another top 5 draft pick would do wonders for that team.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
What are they in trouble of doing ? Being bad ? That's not really a change from their past few seasons. I don't think they'll be much worse. Nobody thought they'd be good anyway.

I think they expect to be better, I think when you bring in Okposo and Kulikov you expect to take a step forward and seeing as they had 81 points last year I think they do expect to challenge for a spot.

Now with all the injuries hitting I am not sure that can happen

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
LOL... of course it's his fault the roster is terrible and there's significant injuries to key players.

No but it's his fault we look worse than we did last year.

Love when people that don't watch the team chime in with their opinions!

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
is there another team with worse playoff chances than Buffalo right now?

Jan 3, 2012
So? Tank one more year and get another pick? Honestly getting decimated by injuries isn't the worst deal if you are rebuilding but if you are contending or going all in before contracts expire it could kill everything.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
So? Tank one more year and get another pick? Honestly getting decimated by injuries isn't the worst deal if you are rebuilding but if you are contending or going all in before contracts expire it could kill everything.

But this was the year they were soposed to take a step forward that's why they got Okposo and Kulikov,

Regression is not the goal this year.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I remember a couple years ago the Senators were off to a good start and people were saying they should probably make the playoffs. Then Spezza gets hurt. Then shortly after Kalrsson gets hurt. Everyone was saying they were going to do terrible and that their season would crumble. And game after game it was looking like it was done, but they managed to scrape some points some how, either by outworking the other team and winning the game, or by holding on to force OT. They pulled it off somehow and made the playoffs against all odds. It might not be looking good now for Buffalo, but never count a team out.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
just bad luck on injuries.

the ROR back spasm might be the biggest hit for them if it's a season long issue

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00