OT: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
A part of my company benefits included getting a will, living will, health care proxy done by a lawyer. The lawyer we used was SO old school. First, his office is in this old building that looked like a funeral home. Second, he didn't have a computer in his office and wrote everything out by hand. Finally, his wife was his assistant and you can tell he treats her like a typist from Mad Men. But hey, it was free.

Did he slap her on the ass and tell her to bring him a martini while you were there?

:laugh:

We used Hogan Willig and they were great.

HockeyH3aven

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Anybody watch the Daily Show?

Thoughts on John Oliver hosting it?

I think it's pretty clear he's the heir apparent, wouldn't be surprised if in the next couple years Steward calls it quits and Oliver takes over.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

I think it's pretty clear he's the heir apparent, wouldn't be surprised if in the next couple years Steward calls it quits and Oliver takes over.

Almost daily. Jon's looking to move into something new, it's possible he steps aside. He's been doing it for 13 years, so perhaps he'll want a new, perminent challenge.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
The Buffalo Beasts. One of these two Beasts can be used as the mascot:

BEAUTY-AND-THE-BEAST-CHIBI-belle-25791391-703-615.jpg

Beauty-and-the-Beast-beauty-and-the-beast-18570746-1280-720.jpg

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005

I haven't caught it yet, but when I heard he was hosting, it's been on my to-do list.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
I just got that out from the library, so I started rewatching season 1 :laugh:

Netflix. :laugh:

Season 1 was last weeks entertainment, with a little bit of Fullmetal Alchemist in between. I started reading the manga so I wanted to re-watch the show as well.

Just about to finish Hound of the Baskervilles, and grinding out some more pre-writing for another story idea.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
I've had a pretty kick butt week at work...
Got my quarterly audit and got a 99
Had the highest secret shopper average in my whole region
Made my food and labor goals (which I've done every week since getting to my new store)

:yo:

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006

Monday's show was a complete riot. Only caught bits and pieces since then. Oliver is fantastic.

HockeyH3aven

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Made my food and labor goals (which I've done every week since getting to my new store)

You work for Five Guy's correct?

Pretty excited they opened a new one a block from where I'm currently living (and not very far from where I will potentially be living either). My only wish is that they would let you order the burgers cooked a little less.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
You work for Five Guy's correct?

Pretty excited they opened a new one a block from where I'm currently living (and not very far from where I will potentially be living either). My only wish is that they would let you order the burgers cooked a little less.

Yeah I do. And there's reasons behind that but I won't get into all that on here.

And yeah the new one is very close to me. Though it isn't my location.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo

And now I want a burger...

Yep, I think burgers are in order tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad