OT: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Thanks PK for putting that God-awful song in my head.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
In regards to Cybersabres response to me in the last thread:

That's where I'm at. We used to be really good friends and I'm glad she found something that worked for her but she now spends all of her time on Facebook playing the victim and insulting anyone who isn't a massive vegan. Which is even more infuriating because she'll say something inflammatory and follow it with the ever popular I'm just stating facts or I don't mean to insult. Clearly you did. Bite me.

Unfriended. I don't need to see vegan vaguebooking on my feed every time I log on. Kenya.

Edit: Apparently autocorrect thinks I want to say Kenya when I type Jebus. Leaving it.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
In regards to Cybersabres response to me in the last thread:

That's where I'm at. We used to be really good friends and I'm glad she found something that worked for her but she now spends all of her time on Facebook playing the victim and insulting anyone who isn't a massive vegan. Which is even more infuriating because she'll say something inflammatory and follow it with the ever popular I'm just stating facts or I don't mean to insult. Clearly you did. Bite me.

Unfriended. I don't need to see vegan vaguebooking on my feed every time I log on. Kenya.

Edit: Apparently autocorrect thinks I want to say Kenya when I type Jebus. Leaving it.

I have three friends from HS who have all gone vegan and recently a former co-worker dealing with health problems. Only the recent convert seems to be of the prosthelytizing variety, most likely due to his recent switch. So far no one has carped about my food pictures or anything like that.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Oh look PK won the OT thread.

Now everyone can complain to her when the thread titles don't change every 10 hours

:biglaugh:

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Unfriended. I don't need to see vegan vaguebooking on my feed every time I log on. Kenya
It's a relief, though, to know you won't have to put up with that crap. I've been waiting for someone to go nuts and give me a reason to unfriend myself from the site, but my list seems well locked down.

A couple of my now-hidden Kenya-freak cousins have posted some morally insensitive things, but that's about as close as I've gotten.

Penalty Killa

glitter skates
Oct 1, 2007
Sabres Nation
It's a relief, though, to know you won't have to put up with that crap. I've been waiting for someone to go nuts and give me a reason to unfriend myself from the site, but my list seems well locked down.

A couple of my now-hidden Kenya-freak cousins have posted some morally insensitive things, but that's about as close as I've gotten.

Well done. I just may have to use this term IRL. :laugh:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

I had a family member who's friend request I let sit in my inbox for a long, long, long time. I finally hit accept and of course, it's just as bad as I thought. Not a religious thing, just she grates on me like 80-grit sand paper. Ugh. Go brag about your grand kids, stop making off-the-cuff comments about what I chose to post regarding food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad