OT: Buffalo Bills vs L.A. Rams 9-8-22 8:20 EST

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Was out watching the game with a buddy. I told him before kickoff that Miller was gonna get at least 2 sacks. To think he doubted it.
He was unreal. Simply unreal. When he had an opportunity he made a difference. When they keyed on him someone else did.

Worth his weight in gold.

the most incredible thing about Miller’s performance tonight is that Allen topped it

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
btw…the QB whose biggest flaw was accuracy?

now what?

It's been an age since they've had those sort of performances on both sides of the ball.
I feel like I have to keep saying it because it’s easy to wash away in another legendary Josh Allen performance…

but the defense was incredible. They got 7 sacks with no blitz. Von Miller was incredible. They stunted one of the best passing offenses in the league without their #1 CB. They befuddled what I consider the best offensive mind in the league…in his house.

the offense turned the ball over 4 times and they got 10 points.

there aren’t enough plaudits for me to throw at their feet.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
I enjoyed every moment of that game….that Chris Collinsworth didn’t ruin.
But most of all were three plays.
Von Miller dipping under the tackle and the chip in 2 seconds.
Devin Singletary’s toss left when the OLine had the Rams Dline 6 yards downfield.
Tim Settle Blowing up the off tackle run by being immovable and then engulfing the RB through the block.

Between Jones, Settle, Phillips, Miller and Kromer, Beane systematically addressed the primary weaknesses in this team without sacrificing their strengths.

It’s early, but, this looks like a masterfully built team.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
People were criticizing Collinsworth for repeating the same thing every time Josh ran, but I agreed with him 100%. I was terrified

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
I enjoyed every moment of that game….that Chris Collinsworth didn’t ruin.
But most of all were three plays.
Von Miller dipping under the tackle and the chip in 2 seconds.
Devin Singletary’s toss left when the OLine had the Rams Dline 6 yards downfield.
Tim Settle Blowing up the off tackle run by being immovable and then engulfing the RB through the block.

Between Jones, Settle, Phillips, Miller and Kromer, Beane systematically addressed the primary weaknesses in this team without sacrificing their strengths.

It’s early, but, this looks like a masterfully built team.
I will add one play to your list:

Great game.

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
People were criticizing Collinsworth for repeating the same thing every time Josh ran, but I agreed with him 100%. I was terrified
As much as I hate to see Josh risking injury by running, taking a few hits seems to keep him engaged in the game. He plays better when he's engaged. He clearly loves that part of the game.

Reactions: Dingo44

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
btw…the QB whose biggest flaw was accuracy?

now what?

I feel like I have to keep saying it because it’s easy to wash away in another legendary Josh Allen performance…

but the defense was incredible. They got 7 sacks with no blitz. Von Miller was incredible. They stunted one of the best passing offenses in the league without their #1 CB. They befuddled what I consider the best offensive mind in the league…in his house.

the offense turned the ball over 4 times and they got 10 points.

there aren’t enough plaudits for me to throw at their feet.

His completion percentage would have been higher. The interceptions intended for both McKenzie and Crowder were in their hands and wrenched away by the defenders.
As much as I hate to see Josh risking injury by running, taking a few hits seems to keep him engaged in the game. He plays better when he's engaged. He clearly loves that part of the game.
Plus he’s a big boy. Unlike China Doll Tom Brady.

Reactions: Tsujimoto

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
There was one run after they’d gone up 31-10 that had me chirping at him a bit. Game is over, there’s no need to risk injury, especially against a frustrated and embarrassed defense.

That part of his game is what makes him “him”, though, so 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Tsujimoto

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
There was one run after they’d gone up 31-10 that had me chirping at him a bit. Game is over, there’s no need to risk injury, especially against a frustrated and embarrassed defense.

That part of his game is what makes him “him”, though, so 🤷‍♂️
Yep. I was surprised they left him in all the way to the end. Up 21 in the 4th is Keenum-Time™ if ever there was one.

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011

The Bills are trying to ease the new punter into his punting duties

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
He was unreal. Simply unreal. When he had an opportunity he made a difference. When they keyed on him someone else did.

Worth his weight in gold.

the most incredible thing about Miller’s performance tonight is that Allen topped it

Let's Tempur expectations s little.. I'm fully impressed w him and the sheer power of the defensive tackles rotation..

Von knew LA better than any team we are going to face this season and Stafford is bledsoe as far as sacks go..

I do believe w the single matchups created by von Miller we continue to wreak havic w pressures and against the run.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad