OT: Buffalo Bills vs L.A. Rams 9-8-22 8:20 EST

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Man, what a game! The Bills were dominant all game. The only reason LA was in it at half time was Buffalo’s own unforced errors.

Outside of the mistakes it was just a great game all around. Every phase looked great.

The defense was awesome. New d line looks great. Pass rush was crazy (7 sacks!). Run defense was great. A few mistakes in coverage but overall they looked good too, especially with all new starting CBs.

Offense was lights out. And now they have a legit run game! The run blocking was opening huge holes. It reminded me of the last time Kromer was here with Greg Roman and the Bills had the best rushing attack in the NFL. But this time they have one of the best passing attacks in the NFL.

Dorsey called a heck of a game too! No head scratching plays like Daboll either. Could he actually be an upgrade at OC?

I sure hope this was just a taste of what’s to come this season! They keep playing like this I might start buying the super bowl hype…

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
Man, what a game! The Bills were dominant all game. The only reason LA was in it at half time was Buffalo’s own unforced errors.

Outside of the mistakes it was just a great game all around. Every phase looked great.

The defense was awesome. New d line looks great. Pass rush was crazy (7 sacks!). Run defense was great. A few mistakes in coverage but overall they looked good too, especially with all new starting CBs.

Offense was lights out. And now they have a legit run game! The run blocking was opening huge holes. It reminded me of the last time Kromer was here with Greg Roman and the Bills had the best rushing attack in the NFL. But this time they have one of the best passing attacks in the NFL.

Dorsey called a heck of a game too! No head scratching plays like Daboll either. Could he actually be an upgrade at OC?

I sure hope this was just a taste of what’s to come this season! They keep playing like this I might start buying the super bowl hype…
the old 2nd half shutout

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
@tsujimoto74 Can you please pin this thread at the top for the season per previous years ? I can edit game titles throughout the season.

To think this defense is still missing their #1 CB also
well Kupp did have 13 catches with Jackson/Elam/Bedford/Johnson out there, mostly soft zone stuff though but I did think Taron struggled with him a bit. But he is one the best 5 receivers in the game.

Last edited:

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
Does anyone else agree, that Von Miller makes those around him even better?
That's what I'm banking on. young guys like Rousseu and Bashem can learn from a guy like Von Miller. And Von Miller makes Oline adjust to contain him or they end up giving Von Miller multiple hurries a game. Which opens up other holes in the line.

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
That's what I'm banking on. young guys like Rousseu and Bashem can learn from a guy like Von Miller. And Von Miller makes Oline adjust to contain him or they end up giving Von Miller multiple hurries a game. Which opens up other holes in the line.
even AJ looked good tonight :cool:

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
@tsujimoto74 Can you please pin this thread at the top for the season per previous years ? I can edit game titles throughout the season.

We already have a pinned Bills thread for day-to-day business. I'd prefer a separate GDT for each game like we do for Sabres GDT's rather than an ongoing one. Makes it easier to follow if it's just for that week's game.

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
We already have a pinned Bills thread for day-to-day business. I'd prefer a separate GDT for each game like we do for Sabres GDT's rather than an ongoing one. Makes it easier to follow if it's just for that week's game.
That makes sense. What is the link for that pinned thread?, I'm not seeing it for some reason.

Reactions: Tsujimoto

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Josh Allen was the best player on this field by so much it was scary. The second best player on this field was Von Miller.

That was the number 2 power ranked defending Super Bowl champions they just beat by three scores on the road after giving them the ball 4 times.

This is the best team in this league.

period.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The Rams also offer a reason not to blitz - Stafford was one of the best QB's against blitzes last year.

I'd still expect to see some extra pressure up the middle on occasion against less experienced QB's
My point is Von Miller, who legit just played one of the best games of his first ballot hall of fame career, makes the entire line dangerous. They have athletes all around him and they will get home.

I can not over exaggerate how good Miller was in this game.

He was incredible.

To think this defense is still missing their #1 CB also
get it right…they’re still missing they’re best player on defense

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad