Buffalo Bills Talk 2017 part 2 (9-7): Next - The Offseason with First Round Picks at 21 & 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
I don't think the Bills are playoff contenders. For about the first time in 10 years, the Bills got a penalty call that went in their favour. The Miller unsportsmanlike penalty was certainly an unnecessary call which really hurt Denver last week

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
After Further Review: Why the Bills' stingy defense will look so familiar to the Falcons
AlexanderRyan.jpg

In this week's After Further Review, we'll look at the similarities and differences in McDermott's defenses with the Panthers and the Bills, and how he's played the Falcons in recent years.

Dec 8, 2013
Monte Carlo
Has Tyrod thrown an interception this season which wasn't tipped by a Bills receiver? I can't recall any.
Tyrod's one INT was the first drive in the Jets game, and that was a perfect, but risky double coverage 3rd down throw in the end zone to Clay that bounced off his hands.

If there's one thing Tyrod has proven, he's not turning the ball over. He's an elite 'game manager'.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Tyrod's one INT was the first drive in the Jets game, and that was a perfect, but risky double coverage 3rd down throw in the end zone to Clay that bounced off his hands.

If there's one thing Tyrod has proven, he's not turning the ball over. He's an elite 'game manager'.

Above average BALL manager is more like it.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

7. The Bills are finding an identity on offense. Much of it centers around putting Tyrod Taylor on the move (smart). This means a lot of crossing patterns downfield. Offensive coordinator Rick Dennison has been shrewd in his zone coverage-attacking designs here, which is important given how Bills opponents play less man-to-man because of Taylor’s mobility. There will be more zone this week when the Bills travel to Atlanta. Dan Quinn’s young safeties and linebackers had trouble identifying downfield crossing routes early last season but improved in the second half. Dennison will test those improvements.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
These charts always fascinate me for some reason. I find in interesting how Oregon and N. California have this random island that gets Tenn/Hou instead of Pitt/Baltimore like the rest of the neutral markets, or why S. Florida gets Pit/Bal instead of Jacksonville. I always wonder about the decisions that go into deciding where these lines get drawn.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

JLewyB

May 6, 2013
Pegulaville
These charts always fascinate me for some reason. I find in interesting how Oregon and N. California have this random island that gets Tenn/Hou instead of Pitt/Baltimore like the rest of the neutral markets, or why S. Florida gets Pit/Bal instead of Jacksonville. I always wonder about the decisions that go into deciding where these lines get drawn.

Mariotta for Oregon must be a bigger draw than we thought.

Dec 8, 2013
Monte Carlo
College football is infinityx more important in areas like Oregon, Montana, Idaho, etc.. than here. In Montana, their local games pre-empt whatever CBS game is showing at the time, and even regular programming occasionally.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Falcons rule out three starters for Sunday’s game
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. – The Falcons will be without five players -- three of whom are starters -- on Sunday when they take on the Buffalo Bills (2-1) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Ryan Schraeder (concussion), Ricardo Allen (concussion), Vic Beasley (hamstring), Courtney Upshaw (ankle/knee) and Terron Ward (neck/shoulder) have all been ruled out.

Ty Sambrailo will fill in for Schraeder at right tackle as he has the previous two games. Atlanta’s first-round draft pick, Takkarist McKinley, will take Beasley’s place again. McKinley recorded his first career sack and played over 50 snaps at defensive end during the 30-26 win over the Lions in Week 3.

Rookie Damontae Kazee will fill in for Allen at free safety, earning his first career start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad