GDT: Buffalo Bills at NY Jets 09.08.2019 1PM ET

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
This reaction is a bit much.

The last fumble was a bad snap, Beasley should have caught the pick six and he fumbled getting sacked.

I’m more annoyed with the play calling

No, Allen just sucks.

2 INTs and 2 fumbles in a half.

Not to mention the other INT that Allen threw, that he got saved by an unrelated NYJ holding penalty.

I still would rather have had any of the other QBs from that draft. Not to mention Mahomes with our #10 pick the year before.

And the pick six was on Allen. A terrible throw at Beasley’s ankles, when Allen wasn’t even under pressure or anything.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
No, Allen just sucks.

Not to mention the other INT that Allen threw, that he got saved by an unrelated NYJ holding penalty.

I still would rather have had any of the other QBs from that draft. Not to mention Mahomes with our #10 pick the year before.

And the pick six was on Allen. A terrible throw at Beasley’s ankles, when Allen wasn’t even under pressure or anything.
plus Allen has no pocket presence and locks in on his target way too long

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
This reaction is a bit much.

The last fumble was a bad snap, Beasley should have caught the pick six and he fumbled getting sacked.

I’m more annoyed with the play calling

2 deflections that could very well have fallen incomplete. A bad snap.

Allen's been accurate in his throws mostly. Our defense is balling out.

We're getting incredibly unlucky. We've deflected 3 balls and they've fallen straight down. They bat 2 and they're into waiting arms.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Bills are still in this game, somehow.

If we get slightly luckier, we're probably leading this game. Last year, we were most certainly a 2nd half team. Let's see what happens.

Playcalling is.........interesting......... Not sure why we're not running like at all.

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
H2dbE8a.jpg

Reactions: jd1970

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
No, Allen just sucks.

Hate Allen all you like. I’ll leave you to it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad