GDT: Buffalo Bills at New York Giants 09.15.2019 1PM

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
It says something about Eli Manning that he'd come back at 38 years of age to play for a team that was expected to be bad. I wish I knew what it says about him, but it's something. :laugh:

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
It says something about Eli Manning that he'd come back at 38 years of age to play for a team that was expected to be bad. I wish I knew what it says about him, but it's something. :laugh:
He’s in the last year of his contract

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
My early love of the season, and strong contention for my first Bills jersey since Fred Jackson, is John Brown (along with Ed Oliver).

I'm so confident when the balls heading to him, that he'll catch it and try to make a play. 100000% better than watching Benjamin.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
I didn't see the miss today but it seems like he needs to get better at throwing more of a high arcing rainbow pass. A lot of his deep passes are too flat and WRs just can't get under them
I'd compare it to a hockey player missing a wide open net because he reflexively fires the shot and misses rather than taking his time to set up and focusing on the target.

Dec 8, 2013
Monte Carlo
Allen was disappointing for me today. The Giants went desperate in 2nd half doing numerous 6-man pressures that I recognized and he just missed throws and chances. There were 2 big chances in the 3rd I noticed that he missed... the bad behind miss to Zay Jones and the play he ran for a few yards. Hopefully over time he'll convert on those in the future, I suspect defenses will be more aggressive against him.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Random musings:

As someone else noted, punting today was great, by both teams. Special teams in general were great for both teams with the exception of the missed NYG field goal.

Somewhat of a sloppy game discipline-wise. Although, the officiating was underwhelming. A lot of ticky-tacky stuff called.

Daboll has been underwhelming.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
FB_IMG_1568608708589.jpg

Reactions: muhmuhMatt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad