GDT: Buffalo Bills at New York Giants 09.15.2019 1PM

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The real pressure is on sabremike. He attended last week and they won so if he doesn't attend this week and they lose we know who will shoulder the blame, lol.

Wish I had watched more of the Giants/Cowboys game but it seems like the Bills should win. There will probably be a decent amount of Bills fans and making the trip for the second consecutive week should make it feel like less of a road game. 23 or 24 to 13 or 17. Go Bills!
But I am in NJ on vacation in Ocean City. So far so good!!!

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
So are players just allowed to taunt allen while he is on the ground? Second straight week of that bs

(also LOL at taunting a QB carving you up and beating your ass)

Reactions: Tsujimoto

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
Thanks to the Giants for the assist on stopping that drive :sarcasm:

D-line beasted on that 3rd down, and good play-calling (on D)

Last edited:

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I'm not a fan of allowing the Giants to linger around. Offense has gone stagnant. Not a great sign, especially considering how bad the Giant defense is.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I'm not a fan of allowing the Giants to linger around. Offense has gone stagnant. Not a great sign, especially considering how bad the Giant defense is.

For sure, but we are only midway through the third quarter. Hopefully next drive

And I dont think the bills are playing conservative. Giants pass rush has disrupted some of these drives.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
Yeah, the close throws of the first half are incomplete now and the play-calling on O has stagnated. Wouldn't mind seeing some creativity on the next drive, letting Allen check out of plays more, and better plays for Singletary (it's almost time for his part of the gameplan!)

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
How often have we used play action this game? Not impressed with this drive on D but NFL offenses are going to move on you eventually. Would love to see a FG stand and SOMETHING different on offence...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad