GDT: Buffalo Bills at New York Giants 09.15.2019 1PM

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
My early love of the season, and strong contention for my first Bills jersey since Fred Jackson, is John Brown (along with Ed Oliver).

I'm so confident when the balls heading to him, that he'll catch it and try to make a play. 100000% better than watching Benjamin.
Accidentally shitting your pants in church is better than watching Kelvin Benjamin.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Still early in the year, but this year's draft class has been great: Oliver, Ford, Singletary, Knox, Sweeney have all made bug plays and look good.

Last year's picks of Allen, Edmunds, Phillips, Johnson Neal have all looked great as well.

White, Jones Dawkins, Milano the year before, this regime is hitting on picks

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Allen was disappointing for me today. The Giants went desperate in 2nd half doing numerous 6-man pressures that I recognized and he just missed throws and chances. There were 2 big chances in the 3rd I noticed that he missed... the bad behind miss to Zay Jones and the play he ran for a few yards. Hopefully over time he'll convert on those in the future, I suspect defenses will be more aggressive against him.
I thought he played well for 3 of the 4 quarters, but yeah, that missed throw to Zay was brutal. He had the dude wide open 5 yards in front of him. Also, his deep ball lacks accuracy, which is something I dont think can improve drastically over time, but we will see.

It was nice seeing him put the game away once the Giants came knocking. Also, the dude is great at those intermediate 15-20 yard throws, especially while scrambling out of the pocket. That one he made on the final scoring drive was a thing of beauty. His short passing has improved tenfold, which is why I got over the Zay Jones miss because he was hitting those all day the past two games.

Good to see Beasley rebound as well.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Allen was disappointing for me today. The Giants went desperate in 2nd half doing numerous 6-man pressures that I recognized and he just missed throws and chances. There were 2 big chances in the 3rd I noticed that he missed... the bad behind miss to Zay Jones and the play he ran for a few yards. Hopefully over time he'll convert on those in the future, I suspect defenses will be more aggressive against him.

Yes Allen was disappointing if the standard is he can’t miss throws. It’s unsurprising that’s your standard.

Reactions: Dingo44

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I didn't see the miss today but it seems like he needs to get better at throwing more of a high arcing rainbow pass. A lot of his deep passes are too flat and WRs just can't get under them
It overshot Brown by about 10 yards. His home run balls just haven't had any touch. His intermediate to deep balls have been beautiful. The one to Beasley was a bullet

Last edited:
Reactions: Dubi Doo

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Allen is getting better which is promising, still some misses. If he hits McKenzie in stride he scores (even though they ende up scoring on the drive), couple of balls to Zay. If he can mantain 60-65% plus 30-40yrds with his legs we're in good shape.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad