Buffalo Bills: 3-4 (Colin Brown released, EJ out 4-6 weeks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
From practice today:

Aaron Williams back at safety. Gilmore practiced with and without a smaller "club" on. Mcklevin is also fully healthy.

Great news. Our secondary is looking much better now, and just in time to play the Saints.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
BXDuzyFIQAAsUQH.jpg:large

His knee took out a good-sized divet, too. I was mad they didn't listen to Marrone, when he had empirical data to support his claim. The booth and ref should have communicated here.

cramdizzl

cram it
Jan 5, 2012
Western NY
Extremely pumped for this game tomorrow, this is where we can show a national audience that we're a legit team. I also have inside info from an undisclosed source that Gilmore is good to go without the cast, which is good to hear.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
On the season I'm 0-7 picking Bills game.... hope I keep the streak alive:

Saints: 38 Bills: 24

I just don't see the Bills getting to Brees.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Extremely pumped for this game tomorrow, this is where we can show a national audience that we're a legit team. I also have inside info from an undisclosed source that Gilmore is good to go without the cast, which is good to hear.

This is a game that - in the last ten years - we lose 44-3.

Let's see what has changed, if anything.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Bills might catch a break if Graham can't go...but after how Cincinnati beat us, you gotta figure Sproles is gonna have a big day.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Jimmy Graham has a torn plantar fasciitis and is in extreme pain (but will play)..... seems weird having a player play with pf.

cramdizzl

cram it
Jan 5, 2012
Western NY
I think it's a bad matchup for us. If Andy Dalton can throw for over 300 on us what can Brees do? I do think we'll be able to put some points up today though.

If theres ever been a game where passing yards don't paint the whole picture, it was that one. Dalton threw three or four short dumpoffs that each went for 40+. Thad outplayed Dalton in that game IMO, and Dalton got breaks from some huge gains on short dumps, and of course AJ Green.

This is a game that - in the last ten years - we lose 44-3.

Let's see what has changed, if anything.

Well, when you have coaches that use the talent they're given wisely, good things happen. Night and day from last season, on defense anyway.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
The Bills fan in me wants them to miss the FG. The Fantasy Football in me wants Sproles to not lose 4 yards and to kick the FG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad