Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2021 Offseason part IV. Final preseason #3 vs Green Bay 1pm Sat 8/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
I also don't think the defense looked sharp, but they were very sharp against the number 1's for Chicago and didn't give up any points so I'm willing to chalk it up sa little bit of an off day up front.

The defense has given up a field goal to the Lions and a TD to the Bears in the first half.

It’s impressive in the first half of the 3 pre-season games the D has given up a total of 10 points.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
The way Josh Allen plays around with and loves his teammates is the complete opposite of the way I’ve ever seen Jack Eichel interact with his teammates. Now that Sam is gone, does Jack even have any friends on the Sabres anymore? lol

Allen looks ready to be an MVP candidate this year.
The Sabres bench has a funeral home feel to it. It's like the entire season is one long funeral procession until they finally plant it in the ground.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
I’m expecting a big year from Davis. He’s looking so good.

How do you cover these WRs?

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
Just gotta pray they stay healthy. Because it’s one of the best rooms in the league. And if COVID does hit maybe they come to their senses strictly from a competitive standpoint.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport

tony-romo-terrell-owens.gif

Attachments

• upload_2021-8-28_21-25-38.gif
    upload_2021-8-28_21-25-38.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: TheAngryHank

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
We looked really good, so excited for opener.

Has there ever been a bigger disparity between preseason expectations Bills vs. Sabres?

I mean the Bills are universally considered (not just in Buffalo) to be SB contenders, whereas most people assume the Sabres will be a bottom 5 team in the league, if not dead last again.

I can't recall a year when the disparity was this large.

Zach716

Pucks in deep
Nov 24, 2018
Has there ever been a bigger disparity between preseason expectations Bills vs. Sabres?

I mean the Bills are universally considered (not just in Buffalo) to be SB contenders, whereas most people assume the Sabres will be a bottom 5 team in the league, if not dead last again.

Bottom 1. This roster will legitimately rival the 2014 team. Add in a couple injuries and I don’t see any scenario where we don’t have the least points in the entire league. We are going to be hilariously bad.

Given lottery odds and past Dahlin luck I’m not expecting us to get Shane Wright so I’m hoping Lambert/Savoie have a monster season.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Bottom 1. This roster will legitimately rival the 2014 team. Add in a couple injuries and I don’t see any scenario where we don’t have the least points in the entire league. We are going to be hilariously bad.

Given lottery odds and past Dahlin luck I’m not expecting us to get Shane Wright so I’m hoping Lambert/Savoie have a monster season.

Dahlin alone is more talented than the entire 2014 Sabres roster.

Reactions: Der Jaeger

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008

06-07 Sabres vs whatever mediocre roster the Bills had that year could probably compete.

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
06-07 Sabres vs whatever mediocre roster the Bills had that year could probably compete.

The Bills were mediocre during their 17-year drought, but they were never rock-bottom terrible. (In some ways, I found the Bills' years of consistent mediocrity even more frustrating than the Sabres current stretch of terribleness.)

You have to go back to the 80s to find seasons where the Bills were truly terrible. And during that time the Sabres weren't great either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad