Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2021 Offseason Part III: The Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
I think it will ultimatley be a big mistake for the Falcons and Lions to pass on Fields (and the Panthers to trade for Darnold instead of him). He's going to be good. Hope the Patriots don't get him.

Reactions: hoc123

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I think it will ultimatley be a big mistake for the Falcons and Lions to pass on Fields (and the Panthers to trade for Darnold instead of him). He's going to be good. Hope the Patriots don't get him.

Panthers betting on Darnold is dumb as hell. Denver betting on Lock would be even dumber.

Reactions: Husko

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
Come on Washington/Chicago, the QB you need is right there for the taking.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel

maybe. Both teams chose to support the proven NFL QBs they have. Hard to argue with that.

Fields is far from a sure thing. I wouldn’t move Goff or Ryan to make way for him.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Denver has to be banking on Rodgers at this point, don't they? Going all-in with Lock with Fields sitting there seems really dumb.

And yeah, sure looks like Fields is going to fall into NE's lap, unless someone trades up in front of them. Maaaybe the Giants or Eagles look at Fields as an improvement? (he hopes)

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
maybe. Both teams chose to support the proven NFL QBs they have. Hard to argue with that.

Fields is far from a sure thing. I wouldn’t move Goff or Ryan to make way for him.
I followed Ryan a lot last year. He's a lot worse than stats would imply. His sunset is soon.

I don't think anyone sees Goff as more than a stopgap.

Reactions: TalkingProuder
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad