Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Well we are gonna find out

Yeldon 6.2 yards per touch
Singletary 5.4 yards per touch
Gore 3.9 yards per touch

I can’t.

sample size. One of these players had a whopping 30 touches where he was extremely infective outside of one run and a few catches.

he also fumbled the ball a ton, and can’t break a tackle to save his life.

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
I can’t.

sample size. One of these players had a whopping 30 touches where he was extremely infective outside of one run and a few catches.

he also fumbled the ball a ton, and can’t break a tackle to save his life.

You are wasting your time trying to explain things like context & usage to some people.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
You are the one clamoring for Gore. Im happy with any random RB, its pretty much proven you can find a good RB whenever

Try reading my original post where I was 'clamoring' for the Bills to take one of the higher tier RBs with a day 2 pick. With the view of having he & Singletary as a 1A/1B tandem. When I then went on to say for that to be successful they would likely need an experienced vet in the room & gave Gore as an example...

'Happy with any random RB' yet you seem so lit up about Gore? Whatever...

You're just trolling at this point.

*blocked*

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Try reading my original post where I was 'clamoring' for the Bills to take one of the higher tier RBs with a day 2 pick. With the view of having he & Singletary as a 1A/1B tandem. When I then went on to say for that to be successful they would likely need an experienced vet in the room & gave Gore as an example...

'Happy with any random RB' yet you seem so lit up about Gore? Whatever...

You're just trolling at this point.

*blocked*

Rofl

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
It’s weird seeing all the unofficial “official announcements” of the signings and trade.

They’re up on the buffalobills.com website and twitter account, but they all say “the Bills reportedly sign” “the Bills reportedly trade for...”.

I understand why they have to announce it that way, but it’s still strange to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad