Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2019 Regular Season Continued (8-3) - Next Game at Dallas (6-5) on 11/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Have not seen the full game yet - but from what I saw on RZ plus looking at the numbers... Another great performance.

Really impressed with them this season. 8-3... Could feasibly be 10-1 with wins against NE & Cleveland..... Those games were both in reaching distance.

You can talk about easy schedules... But the Bills have got the job done. Young players not just contributing but taking centre stage. Just impressive. The future looks bright.

A statement win against Dallas on Thursday would make more people take notice...

Reactions: MagnumForce2

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
Buffalo outcoached Denver badly. Buffalo moved to sell out against the run and Denver wasn't able to make plays to keep the chains moving. One play in particular stunned me. Denver ran a slow developing run to the outside perimeter...that's exactly what you don't do against Buffalo D.

Looks like Brandon Allen won't be playing much more as Elway will be forced to play Lock soon.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Buffalo outcoached Denver badly. Buffalo moved to sell out against the run and Denver wasn't able to make plays to keep the chains moving. One play in particular stunned me. Denver ran a slow developing run to the outside perimeter...that's exactly what you don't do against Buffalo D.

Looks like Brandon Allen won't be playing much more as Elway will be forced to play Lock soon.

When I first read this I missed the “Lock” and read it as “Elway will be forced to play soon”. :laugh:

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
Good victory for the Bills yesterday. I thought the offense did a good enough job against a pretty tough Denver D, and the Buffalo D bottled up the run for the most part and got the stops they needed. Looking at the schedule the rest of the way that was a game they absolutely needed to win and they did.

I'm still not in love with the pressure the Bills put defensively on opposing teams quarterbacks, but if the Bills manage to make the playoffs I'll be pretty happy. I still think they have a tough road ahead because they don't really have any easy games left - even the game against the Jets could be tough with the way the Jets have been playing lately.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

NFL Week 13 odds: Buffalo Bills open as touchdown-plus underdog to Dallas Cowboys

The Buffalo Bills are 8-3, but you wouldn’t guess that was their record based on the opening odds released for Week 13.

On Sunday, the Bills dominated the Denver Broncos in a 20-3 win at New Era Field. Buffalo limited the Broncos offense to just 134 total yards in the win and were just as impressive on offense. The Bills controlled the clock on Sunday, keeping the ball for 35 minutes. Part of the reason the Bills were so successful in keeping the ball away from the Broncos was due to the offense rushing for 244 yards.

In all, Buffalo out-gained Denver by almost 300 yards in the win. Following wins over the Dolphins and Broncos, you would argue that the Bills are playing some of their best football of the season. The team will now head to AT&T Stadium to take on the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving.
Dallas, 6-5, is coming off of a close 13-9 loss to the New England Patriots. Weather conditions limited both teams in the game.

Despite the Cowboys hovering just over .500, the home team is a big favorite heading into Thanksgiving Day. Bovada’s opening lines for the game have the Bills as a 7.5 point underdog.

Last edited:

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011

Dallas is a strong team, I'm looking forward to watching this game. The offensive play calling has been fantastic, apart from the one interception, these past two games and the defense has been incredibly solid to dominant. I don't think this is going to be a repeat of the Eagles game.

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
Dallas is a strong team, I'm looking forward to watching this game. The offensive play calling has been fantastic, apart from the one interception, these past two games and the defense has been incredibly solid to dominant. I don't think this is going to be a repeat of the Eagles game.

It will be interesting as Buffalo has been able to sell out against the run vs Washington, Denver etc forcing terrible Haskins or Brandon Allen to make plays. That strategy won't work against Dallas as Dak can make plays in the passing game.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
It will be interesting as Buffalo has been able to sell out against the run vs Washington, Denver etc forcing terrible Haskins or Brandon Allen to make plays. That strategy won't work against Dallas as Dak can make plays in the passing game.

I am extraordinarily worried about Gallup vs. Wallace. If we assume Tre does his thing and limits Cooper, Dak will look to Gallup and Cobb. I THINK Taron can somewhat control Cobb, maybe a duo of Milano and Taron.

But Gallup vs. Wallace? I could easily see Gallup absolutely going off.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA

i disagree

First with the eagles game....

it came down to a few plays

1. turnover late 2nd Q where eagles start inside the 25
2. 65 yd td run

on other scoring drives the eagles got out of 2 and 15+ and 3rd and 7+ to get 1st downs.

If Buffalo was able to hold onto the ball late 2nd and put up some points come mid 3rd it could have been Buffalo up something like 16-3. That changes the dynamic and eagles cant run.

Dallas is a good enough team to ro beat or lose to. but blow out isnt going to happen unless someone lays an egg with multiple turnovers that become TDs or the team starts in positive territory.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
i disagree

2. 65 yd td run

on other scoring drives the eagles got out of 2 and 15+ and 3rd and 7+ to get 1st downs.

If Buffalo was able to hold onto the ball late 2nd and put up some points come mid 3rd it could have been Buffalo up something like 16-3. That changes the dynamic and eagles cant run.

Dallas is a good enough team to ro beat or lose to. but blow out isnt going to happen unless someone lays an egg with multiple turnovers that become TDs or the team starts in positive territory.
Yep.. Especially how they have played lately both sides of the ball...go Tre!

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
i disagree

2. 65 yd td run

I still have serious questions about Allen’s ability to engage in a shoot out, which against Dallas isn’t out of the realm of possibilities.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
I actually feel pretty good about this game. My fear is that Jerry Jones gets a few important close calls to go their way and we lose a close one. Still, I’ll take buffalo 21-13.

Dallas has a meh defense. All comes down to whether or not buffalo can stop their offense.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Dallas worries me less today then they did last week. I know the Pats D is sick and they got helped with a block but they aren’t what a lot of people thought they were. Our D can give them fits if they play right and the offense should be able to do enough if that is the case.

Maut

Nov 30, 2018
I think we had a good split of Singletary and Gore last week. I would like maybe a few more runs for Motor in the Red-Zone and a few less holding calls. If we can get into a 1st and Goal situation and get Motor the ball at least twice I think he can find a way to get into the endzone. I think Motor has done a good job in the Red Zone when he's been called but that's just me. I'm excited for the game. Can't wait for it to be Thursday honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad